Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Tempo Royale change?

Loobiz

Question

So today I was using my Scindo Prime which I've always used with a Tempo Royal and I found out that the normal attacks don't make me go forward anymore.

What I'm saying is that I used to advance forward while tapping E but now that is not the case anymore, when I tap E my frame doesn't move at all from where it is standing. Now it only makes me move forward with the slam move at the end of the combo.

What chaged?

12 answers to this question

Yes the momentum changed for all weapons in a recent update. I forgot which it was, and I don`t know if the patch note said anything about it, but I did notice this as well with certain weapons. The forward momentum has been removed for most.

You can still mimic a bit of how it was by pressing forward during your attacks, but that`s all I can say. I don`t know if it was intentional or not.

7 hours ago, Casardis said:

Yes the momentum changed for all weapons in a recent update. I forgot which it was, and I don`t know if the patch note said anything about it, but I did notice this as well with certain weapons. The forward momentum has been removed for most.

You can still mimic a bit of how it was by pressing forward during your attacks, but that`s all I can say. I don`t know if it was intentional or not.

Been abused to nullify the movement penalty from nyx's assimilate. Possibly intentional.

7 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Been abused to nullify the movement penalty from nyx's assimilate. Possibly intentional.

Funny thing is that you can still do it with some stances anyway, with the attacks that springs you forward like Tempo Royale's Resplendent Calm (though it may not send you flying as far as before).

4 hours ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

So me and my friend are not imagining that there was a change. This sucks! Tempo was perfect, now I go backwards when I swing. 

For me (in PC) the day after i had the problem it was fixed. There was no update tho so im thinking this is a bug that is being triggered by something else