Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this a reportable offense?

DSkycroft

Question

I was with a squad on Akkad,and one of our squad members decided to troll us by waiting until there was one second left on the voting screen to extract. It was wave 15,where almost every other enemy that spawns can drain your energy. He almost ruined our chances of completing the mission due to the fact that the enemy spawn rate doesn't seem to lower depending on the amount of players in the mission. I want to know if I can report him for doing this.

10 hours ago, DSkycroft said:

Leaving a match at the last second should be...

Have you considered the fact that he got disconnected?

The game history of full of disconnections and network not responding.

Maybe he was lagging.

How many times were you disconnected int he game?

I am not saying that this was the case. but if there is a slight chance like 1% that he got disconnected, then it cannot be reported.

One more thing, this guy (maybe) reached level 30 on the item he was leveling and he decided to leave.

Maybe he got a power failure, maybe his mom called him.. maybe (1000000 reasons)

For all the above, I believe there is no reason to report it

Chill up bro.

We are not sure why the other player decided to extract at the last minute.  It is also possible that at that minute something came up that he immediately needed to extract (parents asked him to stop playing, he needs to answer a phone call or a knock on the door, etc.).  While prolonging the timer if the decisions changed may be a good idea, it can also be abused by trolls extending the time indefinitely.

I would suggest that you expect that things like this can happen and be prepared if it does.  You can communicate your intentions early on but even if they agreed with you, you can't rely on them (they are strangers after all).  Later on you may be able to find some players you can rely on.  Until then, be prepared in case things like this happen or don't risk it if you know you can't handle it.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

Let me tell you a story.

I was using Nova(Fast/Speedva build) along with a squad of other 3 people in Akkad. we were doing so well till this friend plays around the extract or stay buttons. Thinking he might need help, I hit stay just as he is at extract, resulting me doing another 5 waves of infested chargers and Eximus around. In the end, I managed to survive and made it out alive with all revives spent and 1 bullet in my last magazine of my Soma.

Long story short: For the love of Vay Hek's ugly face, pick one option and just stay there.

No this is not reportable even though it is a bit of a #$&(% move... but  I am a little confused why three of you struggled with akkad at wave 15?

Most go to Akkad to boost their weapons and frames quicker if he had boosters he was probably done by wave 15 and realised late that he needn't stay? Are you going to Akkad with everything low level? You all need to bring at least one thing that can kill at high level (weapon or frame) or you will be in for a much harder time.

I also find it strange when I see two or even three in my squad with zero ranked frames and still leave at wave 20 when they could easily stay until their frames are maxed rather than having to do Akkad more times?

I will stay if asked...(most of the time)

I will leave if anyone does that annoying left right left right shimmy thing between stay and go... I will leave when I'm done unless I can see (check their progress) they need a little help... or if they are standing around leeching off everyone else... I will happily pick you up 100 times if I can see you trying but if you're just standing there I just cant justify it.

I will not leave with one second to go... others will and do... often... like I said you need to bring something that can kill at the level you plan on staying till and that way it doesn't matter if they all leave tbh... 

19 hours ago, DSkycroft said:

The problem with doing that is that there won't always be people interested in doing the mission that you want to do

still doesn't mean others have an obligation to do thing with you that you can't do without them. 

21 hours ago, DSkycroft said:

I miss-typed in the OP,I meant we were on wave ten and moving to waves 11-15.

20 hours ago, DSkycroft said:

One guy chose to leave at the beginning of the vote,which,if we hadn't thought we would still have three members to run the mission with,would have convinced us to leave. That is why one player doomed our cell;because we thought we would have enough players to run it,but he left at the last minute. After he left we only had an Oberon and a Nova with barely any energy due to how many power draining enemies were spawning.

17 hours ago, DSkycroft said:

As I said above,we weren't leeching. He was running a level one Warframe,and we were both using level 30 Warframes. It would be pretty hard for US to leech off HIM.

I'm getting some confusing information here. Akkad is the leveling spot of choice for two reasons. Aside of high enemy level the other reason is that is easy. Just grab melee of your choice and kill everything in sight. Nova (speed I assume) without energy would actually make it easier but longer so it won't increase difficulty.

Than why you both level 30 frames would almost fail early wave 11 on Akkad and would like to report someone who used in-game feature to extract is beyond me.

The worst what could happen is failed host migration and lost rewards for both of you but apparently that didn't happen.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

What's childish is aimlessly complaining about the current system without providing any sorts of improvement of your own. 

Hey man chill out, I was not calling you childish. I was talking about the gamers who do that. 

I was in fact supporting your suggestion and you call me childish. It is the first time in 3 years here that I support somebody idea like yours ( which I found really good) and get offended.

Sorry for supporting your idea.

Edited by (PS4)lhbuch

11 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Hey man chill out, I was not calling you childish. I was talking about the gamers who do that. 

I was in fact supporting your suggestion and you call me childish. It is the first time in 3 years here that I support somebody idea like yours ( which I found really good) and get offended.

Sorry for supporting your idea.

Sorry, but your response is worded in a very condescending fashion from my prospective. If your intention wasn't to belittle my comment, than consider us straight. 

Just now, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Sorry, but your response is worded in a very condescending fashion from my prospective. If your intention wasn't to belittle my comment, than consider us straight. 

I´m sorry for that. English is not my native language so I´m really sorry but I never had the intention to offend you in amy way. It was the exact opposite, I think that your suggestion was really good, and think that it should be implemented.

I don't want to be a bad guy but this is not reportable. Extracting at the last second is childish, I know but it's purely for fun. It happens to me most of the time but suck it up m8, at least your other teammates weren't A******s like this one. As others said, put him on your ignore list and let all your problems go away, a problem free, a philosophy,

HAKUNA MATATA