Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best builds for mirage

Dashfall22

Question

I have had Mirage for close to 3 months now and I have to say she is quite squishy and feels like you get killed more then actually doing the killing. I bought the hall of malevolence syndicate mod and I am currently using her with broken war (vengeful revenant) Hek, and lex prime. Is there any build that would be that would be really good?

5 answers to this question

It used to be OP with synoid simulor but tbh i didnt like that too much (whole gamplay: w+lmb) but i liked her with something like lecta or atterax with maiming strike also it still works fine now so u can try to build her for meele with high reach (or something like ignis works good as well, but dont bring any AR :)

Edited by Raskolnikow

There's really only one solid build left for Mirage these days far as the frame itself, which is Hall of Mirrors with the augment.

Just a lot of Duration and Power Strength, maybe squeeze a Vitality on there for low-mid lvl stuff.

She works well with AoE weapons. Ones that have innate CC of some kind are esp nice. Ignis, Staticor, Sonicor and Torrid are some of my preferred.

She used to have 3 or so builds but her Prism is just to slow to afford casting most the time. Mirage is a frame where if you stand still; you'll end up dead.

pretty much focus on duration / damage on mine 

i use ignis wraith or torrid with her, quanta vandal also works fine

main focus that makes mirage strong is is AOE weapons have good synergy with her

ignis wraith has innate punchthrough so + range mod with 3 of them active i nail things before anyone sees them 

worse on lower levels if i add combustion beam xD

Corrosive Projection, Power Drift

Redirection, Vitality, Narrow Minded, Streamline, Intensify, Primed Continuity, Constitution, Hall of Malevolence - max duration with a little bit of efficiency and strength.  Range is a dump stat.

Keep your 1 and 3 up all the time and you will avoid most damage.  If you aren't using an AoE weapon as others have suggested, spray and pray works well too.  Mirage's powers are designed to enhance the damage you deal with your weapon while giving her some evasion.  You should only be going down to AoE effects or when you get caught without your powers on.

Edited by (XB1)ThermalStone