Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did DE reduced the Braton P Max Ammo?

(XBOX)TheMadCash

Question

I use the Braton p almost all the time. Before the update. I swear the Braton had around during 540 max ammo. Now it's 350 max ammo. Was there really a reason the reduce the ammo? This kinda makes a big deal when in the battlefield. This was the first time ever that I've ran out of ammo mid battle.

10 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

That´s wrong. The Braton P used to have 540 too, but DE changed it with the buff that came along.

And now this...

33 minutes ago, Xardis said:

and yes, its dumb, considering that most more powerfull weapons in its category have 540 to 800 ammo.

Like Soma Prime or Boltor Prime. The 350 Ammo on Braton Prime is a bad joke.

Yeah, there're posts asking DE to please buff/restore the ammo back to at least what it used to be since (as has been said) there are much better weapons with a lot more ammo.

*It's an artifact from a time when the idea was that if a stat was buffed a stat had to be nerfed too.

Although that thought has long since been left behind, so far with the Braton Prime it's just stayed how it was.

It's all probably made worse that some of us love the BP anyhow for various reasons so if DE looks at the "how much does it get used" metrics it probably still looks pretty good so everything looks just fine there.

But the reality is that most that use it are using it despite the flaws, heh.

9 hours ago, Xardis said:

Prime had always 350, and yes, its dumb, considering that most more powerfull weapons in its category have 540 to 800 ammo.

Braton p had 540 ammo. I use it alot to know this. Pick it up today and when I ran out of ammo for the first time with it. I was confused. Turned out DE did in fact reduced the max ammo to 350 in this update. When is kinda a nerf to the weapon considering it does do good late game but since it's a status weapon and the amount bullets the enemies need. I can't find in the patch notes where DE decided to reduce the ammo

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

21 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Braton p had 540 ammo. I use it alot to know this. Pick it up today and when I ran out of ammo for the first time with it. I was confused. Turned out DE did in fact reduced the max ammo to 350 in this update. When is kinda a nerf to the weapon considering it does do good late game but since it's a status weapon and the amount bullets the enemies need. I can't find in the patch notes where DE decided to reduce the ammo

Honestly it happened ages ago.

Edited by rapt0rman

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Decreased status chance? I haven't even noticed. Great. An unnecessary nerf to my favorite weapon. Great. Now imma need a Riven for my Braton p.

Dude what, the status chance was increased, also all this happened two three years ago.

I'd still recommend a braton riven though, makes for some fun builds.

Edited by rapt0rman