Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you share a WF account

(XBOX)PerezzGamingHD

Question

I'm a console gamer (Xbox One) looking to move to PC but I'm still keeping my Xbox One. Is there a way to put my progress on PC without losing my progress on XBOX so that I keep both and don't have to start over. Just cos I have friends on Xbox One but I want to try the PC experience of Warframe without resetting my progress.

10 answers to this question

Technically no.

Also, there's no way for DE to know who is playing on your account unless you tell them. Account sharing can lead to problems like the non-owner making changes to the account without the owner's permission (like spending platinum they didn't pay for), leading to additional and unnecessary support tickets in an already over-worked help desk queue.

:community: 

Edited by DaftMeat

44 minutes ago, DaftMeat said:

Technically no.

Also, there's no way for DE to know who is playing on your account unless you tell them. Account sharing can lead to problems like the non-owner making changes to the account without the owner's permission (like spending platinum they didn't pay for), leading to additional and unnecessary support tickets in an already over-worked help desk queue.

:community: 

That's not what he's asking.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)LadyAnon_ said:

it use to be but it was a 1 time event

Console-to-PC never occurred. PC-to-Console, however, did. This was to allow PC players to migrate their progress to consoles, not the other way around. The direction of migration was opposite that what the thread starter is asking about.

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)PerezzGamingHD said:

I'm a console gamer (Xbox One) looking to move to PC but I'm still keeping my Xbox One. Is there a way to put my progress on PC without losing my progress on XBOX so that I keep both and don't have to start over. Just cos I have friends on Xbox One but I want to try the PC experience of Warframe without resetting my progress.

Thank you everyone it's been puzzling me for a while but thank you all

2 hours ago, Letter13 said:

Console-to-PC never occurred. PC-to-Console, however, did. This was to allow PC players to migrate their progress to consoles, not the other way around. The direction of migration was opposite that what the thread starter is asking about.

lol that's what I ment and be good days for people transfer from of to console since of 75% coupon get 100 packs for 25 imagine buying them a lot then to transfer over