Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more G3 and Zanuka

NationalGuard5

Question

To Whom it May Concern,

I understand (Shadow) Stalker coming out to take down the player, not to mention the syndicates attacking you. But Zanuka and Grustag 3.....I guess no matter what tactics the player tries (except beacons), they refuse to come out. Low level combinations of Warframes and weapons, various Grineer missions, working with others who are marked....THEY DID NOT COME OUT. I also don't care for the 3% chance of them coming out AT ALL. Where's the challenge?!

13 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, NationalGuard5 said:

To Whom it May Concern,

I understand (Shadow) Stalker coming out to take down the player, not to mention the syndicates attacking you. But Zanuka and Grustag 3.....I guess no matter what tactics the player tries (except beacons), they refuse to come out. Low level combinations of Warframes and weapons, various Grineer missions, working with others who are marked....THEY DID NOT COME OUT. I also don't care for the 3% chance of them coming out AT ALL. Where's the challenge?!

just keep playing and they will come

2 minutes ago, NationalGuard5 said:

I'm marked. But seriously....7 LONG MONTHS.

well just try to do some more invansions to maybe refresh those marks, you get marked by g3 if you complete 5 missions straight vs grineer and the zanuka 5 vs corpus

35 minutes ago, NationalGuard5 said:

I'm marked. But seriously....7 LONG MONTHS.

Took me 2 years to get the full Detron (Zanuka appeared to me only 3-4 times, 2 were this month, so I was lucky in a way :P) and I still haven't got the Barrel for the Brakk, even if the G3 attacked me about 15 times total. 

last time i was leveling my melee weapon and they come to me, but i was safe coz i was playing ivara cso they did not know anything where i am or what am i doing not like stalker who do not know anything about u unless attack him or use ability. seriously i could melee them and they was not aware or whatever. they are weak af, nbot like zanuka which will teleport player towards her and deal instant damage

Aside from raids and beacons, the least DE could do is increase the chance for G3 or Zanuka to appear (like 10%). But no, 3%....frigging....PERCENT. There is no challenge, nor will there be. G3 and Zanuka are DEAD. They will NEVER appear, unless you BEG Baro for a beacon, which is extremely unlikely.