Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Law of Retribution - Bomb % shown with player please

DarkRuler2500

I do The Law of Retribution on daily basis recently but one thing is always confusing me.

WHO is carrying the bomb?
Can we please get the player name + their energy/max energy bar below the bomb percentage?

It would look like this (I know the pic is low-quality, it should just show the general idea)

exampleynqyd.jpg

This way it would be better to have a good look at the player and their energy reservoir.

You seriously need a name of your Loki/Volt on your screen?

You can also see both teammates health nad energy bars on the right if you have it enabled in the settings along with their names. It might be sligtly less convenient but it already exists. Not to mention you don't really 'have' to worry about their energy. Kinda their own problem. They literally have one job, to arm the bomb.

Edited by -Temp0-

Press Z to toggle your teammates name/health/energy in the top right of your screen.  You can have this permanently enabled in options under "show teammates names".

And whoever picks up the bomb will have their name shown every time in the middle of the screen.  " X has picked up the bomb!"  

If you're mostly playing with randoms its very good if you have an overview on it.

Since the names of my Loki/Volt are constantly changing because of changing players, i really would love to see that.

Another method could be adding a small bomb icon directly left in the corresponding players bar.

Like that ...

example2wmqgk.jpg

Raid need to be revisited in many aspects.

There are many bugs there... Caches always spawn insider walls and rocks. Enemies spawn in the field near players, while some are always stuck inside rooms. Often the % of the bomb stop to progress, and only the host con see the real numbers.

1 hour ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

I do The Law of Retribution on daily basis recently but one thing is always confusing me.

Can we please get the player name + their energy/max energy bar below the bomb percentage?

It would look like this (I know the pic is low-quality, it should just show the general idea)

exampleynqyd.jpg

This way it would be better to have a good look at the player and their energy reservoir.

wait how do you NOT KNOW? who is carrying the bomb WTF? even if its public players always discuss their rolls 

18 minutes ago, ShadowStalker said:

wait how do you NOT KNOW? who is carrying the bomb WTF? even if its public players always discuss their rolls 

Cannot remember any random group i was in that was discussing like that.
At least not in the past weeks and I do LOR every day.

On 21.04.2017 at 3:48 PM, DarkRuler2500 said:

Cannot remember any random group i was in that was discussing like that.
At least not in the past weeks and I do LOR every day.

You don't have to discuss anything. It's Loki or Volt. You have to have one of them and usually host knows perfectly well who's the carrier because he asks of either. If you for whatever the hell reason don't have it (probably means a shtty team doesn't matter if random or not that doesn't have a clue what frames they should be using and what they should be doing) it's up to the next frames with large energy pool like nova, nyx or banshee.

Moreover, it's mostly up to that person to watch his energy and drop pads if needed. Others can of course do it too but seriosuly. Droping the bomb? Nonsense. If someone is going as a carrier he has to have energy restores.

Edited by -Temp0-