Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The "ghosts" on Lua.

albert_03

We all propably saw that tile in orokin moon with those... ghosts, right?

Well, I did not see anyone talk about it, and to me, I think it's really important part of warframe's lore.

There is aparently also a button that if you stand on it, a hologram of a face appears. Could this be Ballas?

I'm very curious what others think.

I just saw another different room. It was a giant... well, it was a big hall with six golden seats (Somewhat looking like a combination of cell array, and the operator's seat on the moon.).  And there was a big circle between them. Two of those seats were occupied by the ghosts/wraiths.

Also, I am not sure if anyone noticed, but when you come close to the ghosts that fly around, you can hear them trying to say something. Creepy indeed.

If it is possible for the Orokin to separate their consciousness or living essence (soul) from their bodies and place them into a new one then perhaps without a body they are simply listless spirit-like entities. This may explain why Lotus continues to refer to "The Queens" as a plural entity regardless of the choices we make during the course of a certain quest. The Orokin may be immortal in a non-physical sense, and if that's the case then resurrection may be possible. It would explain Worm's drive to gather massive amounts of kuva.

2 hours ago, Mints said:

If it is possible for the Orokin to separate their consciousness or living essence (soul) from their bodies and place them into a new one then perhaps without a body they are simply listless spirit-like entities. This may explain why Lotus continues to refer to "The Queens" as a plural entity regardless of the choices we make during the course of a certain quest. The Orokin may be immortal in a non-physical sense, and if that's the case then resurrection may be possible. It would explain Worm's drive to gather massive amounts of kuva.

Worm even says during one of her rarer Kuva siphon encounters that with enough Kuva she can revive her sister easily enough, 'to hear her horrible voice again'. While its not what I would call spiritual immortality, being able to upload a person's consciousness into another body or machine does speak of the concepts of transcendism or growing past the frailties or limits  of human conditions and forms.