Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mastery rank 17 test is straight trash

Kratier

RNG is awful, this thing needs more tuning, i do practices, it spawns like 5 near me one after another

i go to do the test, it spawns it across the map on another level, i get pulled by a infected and literally impossible to complete test at that point

seriously fix that test, 2nd time now ive failed and never seen such crap like this, why is there RNG in a specific mastery test it should be everytime the same so practicing actually means something

how hard is it to have your tests not be RNG

• 4 weeks later...

ok trying mastery test 17 failed like 15 times tired of this used multiple frames and really suck at jumping lame test not going to keep doining this about to give up this game as its full of things that never gets fixed and a ton of lame &#! weapons to waste potatoes on.

On 26/04/2017 at 1:25 AM, Artorius-Alter said:

Have fun going from 20 to 21 by the way, the same test, only more difficult.

20 to 21 is easier.

For MR 17 test i pumped the run speed of my frame to 2, and it was still hard and RNG-based.

I tried the MR 21 test only once (right now I'm MR 20 and I don't have enough points to pass the test), with the frame I had at the moment (no optimization or anything), I succeed at first try. You have far more time during this test, so it is not RNG-based; the map may be more confusing, who cares? You have time to go the the next orb anyway. (Or maybe I had a perfect RNG?)

MR 17 test is plain dumb.

On 26/04/2017 at 2:36 PM, (Xbox One)Imacowmoo195 said:

Two fails and you want them to make it easier? Man I failed the stealth rescue (19 I think) like 8 times.

At least you have 2 try with MR 19 test (three if you don't suffer any bug). Dumb MR 17 test gives only 1 try for no reason.

And MR 19 test is easy if you use Ivara with an enemy radar and a redeemer (Ivara's passive increase enemy radar). The right exploit for the right job, or Warframe core gameplay.

Edited by mplokijuhygtfrdeszqa

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/22/2017 at 3:32 PM, mplokijuhygtfrdeszqa said:

20 to 21 is easier.

For MR 17 test i pumped the run speed of my frame to 2, and it was still hard and RNG-based.

I tried the MR 21 test only once (right now I'm MR 20 and I don't have enough points to pass the test), with the frame I had at the moment (no optimization or anything), I succeed at first try. You have far more time during this test, so it is not RNG-based; the map may be more confusing, who cares? You have time to go the the next orb anyway. (Or maybe I had a perfect RNG?)

MR 17 test is plain dumb.

At least you have 2 try with MR 19 test (three if you don't suffer any bug). Dumb MR 17 test gives only 1 try for no reason.

And MR 19 test is easy if you use Ivara with an enemy radar and a redeemer (Ivara's passive increase enemy radar). The right exploit for the right job, or Warframe core gameplay.

Just youtubed it to remember which one it was. Anything with AOE killing works. Use world on fire ember and don't even worry about killing the enemies with your weapon, melee the orbs and let world on fire do the work.

Remember, you can always practice in the relay