Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changes to Syndicate Standing acquisition?

(XBOX)Cotton Tail

Has there been a change to the way standing is allocated on completion of a Syndicate mission? I've just completed the Spy mission for New Loka, wearing a Steel Meridian Champion Sigil. The mission was worth ~3300 standing for New Loka, so I expected to see ~3300 for New Loka, half that for Perrin, and negative amounts for Red veil and Steel Meridian mitigated by the sigil. However, it seems that the sigil now is taking precedence over the mission:

Standing.png

I'm sure it didn't work like this a while ago....or am I going bonkers?

TIA

The standing earned from sigils is applied after the syndicate mission standing. To get this result, you would have needed to earn a total of 3000~ standing through affinity. Did you have an affinity booster, or a Smeeta? If its doubler went off twice while you hacked a vault, that may account for the gains from your sigil. But otherwise, that's more than I would normally expect from a single spy.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

The standing earned from sigils is applied after the syndicate mission standing. To get this result, you would have needed to earn a total of 3000~ standing through affinity. Did you have an affinity booster, or a Smeeta? If its doubler went off twice while you hacked a vault, that may account for the gains from your sigil. But otherwise, that's more than I would normally expect from a single spy.

You, dear Tenno, are a genius....I do have an affinity bonus on (login reward thingy) and I did do all three vaults without alarms. I've always mitigated my other syndicate losses this way, just never with so much affinity coming from the mission itself; this also explains my earlier Red Veil odd results. 

Thank you! Many upvotes :-)

@(Xbox One)Cotton Tail Were you doing Stealth kills to get Affinity? Given your result page, you would have gained almost 4000 Daily Syndicate (Steel badge). This means Red Veil earned ~2k, Loka = 3800 - 2000 = 1800, Perrin = -4000 + 1650 = -2350, and Steel Mer = 4000 - 1650 = 2350

The results check out for me. Looks normal.

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName