Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So how's 'new' Oberon?

mosaickle

Question

He seems much better on paper, but for those who have used him in game, how is he now?

Now that I have 'access' to public matches without lag again from time to time I can finally play non-solo team player frames now, so how is he as a team player? Totally my view but he doesn't seem like a solo frame so yeah.

10 answers to this question

things that i think need to be fixed:

- raise base % damage done or don't divide damage among the orbs

- reverse the duration effect on renewal OR have phoenix renewal be effected by the armor buff

- increase base armor debuff, from his 4th, % to 40 and OR make it to where the armor debuff will stack( 2 uses of his 4th = 40% armor defuff at base)

this is what ive seen this far from people using him

Terrible.

Smite should be castable on walls - It has a ricochet effect for god's sake.

The FX on Hallowed is worse now. The buffs are alright. I wish it was a circle and not a cone.

Renewal is acting weirdly. They say it's a toggle but it isnt' working like one. Maybe I'm missing something.

Reckoning is still a boring AOE that stops you into an animation

Edited by JSharpie

So is he gonna get buffed? I have a feeling that he's too weak right now and DE's just gonna give him a megabuff and chuck him aside permanently since they're probably so sick of him now. He seems too weak to put aside even for DE standards

1 minute ago, Atylia said:

So is he gonna get buffed? I have a feeling that he's too weak right now and DE's just gonna give him a megabuff and chuck him aside permanently since they're probably so sick of him now. He seems too weak to put aside even for DE standards

Image result for characters in shows that sucked    the spam to try and get something is strong in this one

yea, here's to hoping that they actually release a real rework for oberon

He's better, armor reduction on reckoning helps his role as a jack of trades but he's still very much a master of none.

I see Oberon users enjoying this but the typical players will still see nothing special.

As an endurance runner he still has no value to me but he's better none the less.

2 hours ago, Xzorn said:

He's better, armor reduction on reckoning helps his role as a jack of trades but he's still very much a master of none.

I see Oberon users enjoying this but the typical players will still see nothing special.

As an endurance runner he still has no value to me but he's better none the less.

the armor debuff is diminishing in effects, you basically need ALL you power strength mods to remove armor completely 

apparently no more inherent armor buff from HG

each orb only does 3% health damage at base

renewal is still inverse duration AND as it stands atm phoenix renewal is still unusable 

-- they have done nothing to ANY of his augs --

15 minutes ago, (PS4)TwilightGrim said:

the armor debuff is diminishing in effects, you basically need ALL you power strength mods to remove armor completely 

apparently no more inherent armor buff from HG

each orb only does 3% health damage at base

renewal is still inverse duration AND as it stands atm phoenix renewal is still unusable 

-- they have done nothing to ANY of his augs --

I know all this.

As I said, he's better than he was but it's not enough to make me interesting in using him.

I've been told by a couple Oberon players that Phoenix Renewal works just fine. Don't ask me how I didn't care enough to ask them.