Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did currency change?

PopTartZombie

Question

13 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, PopTartZombie said:

yet platinum costs went up about 200%

You will have to be more specific.  What platinum costs?  In trade? in WF store?  What exactly are you referring to, mods?  Rivens?  Prime gear?

The cost for platinum its self. Prices on items like weapons, helmets, warframes have been the same since Feb 2013. Yet the cost of platinum its self has increased about double. Is this because beta players were getting prediscounted prices? (I haven't played since 2014)

3 minutes ago, PopTartZombie said:

The cost for platinum its self. Prices on items like weapons, helmets, warframes have been the same since Feb 2013. Yet the cost of platinum its self has increased about double. Is this because beta players were getting prediscounted prices? (I haven't played since 2014)

Where do you live? Where I'm from plat has been the same price since always

I just remember getting around 2500 platinum for 40$ or so and there were also bundles. Such as founders bundles and the like that offered good amounts of platinum and bonuses, which never really cost more than $60 usd. Maybe Im not remembering correctly. Oh well.

1 minute ago, PopTartZombie said:

I just remember getting around 2500 platinum for 40$ or so and there were also bundles. Such as founders bundles and the like that offered good amounts of platinum and bonuses, which never really cost more than $60 usd. Maybe Im not remembering correctly. Oh well.

founder bundles are not the same as platinum packs

9 hours ago, PopTartZombie said:

Maybe you got a discount from login-rewards?

12 hours ago, PopTartZombie said:

I noticed the prices on everything are relatively the same, yet platinum costs went up about 200%. Is there a specific reason for this?

If you're talking about trade chat, it's probably just regions, in England rhino sets go for about 200-400 plat but in North America they go for about 800.