Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Coming Back With All His Items?!

TheLostBeast

Question

I have heard from Devstream #91 that on July 8th, which i think is the day of TennoCon, that Baro will come back with all of his merchandises. And only players with tickets of TennoCon will have the access to the relay he will be at.

I understand that such a reward might be necessary to give out to players that are willing to support Warframe by buying the tickets, and a more lucrative incentive that can make more players buy the tickets thus they are able to make more money. But have they thought about the impacts it will bring to the economy of Warframe? In my head, i have thought of how those players might farm and grind for many, many ducats, bought everything that they can and want, and later sold them at a higher price to make the game seem unfair, or sold them at a low price, which might be nice, but will bring down the worth of all the exclusive items of Baro that only come once in a long time. And what about the players that don't have the money to buy the ticket? What will they have for the great Tennocon? Sure, they have not supported Warframe and TennoCon economically by buying the tickets, but of course they have done something in someways that made Warframe successful and made TennoCon possible. Aren't they deserve any rewards?

Edited by TheLostBeast

9 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Did the devs mention if this TennoCon relay is a one-time thing, or is it going to be open every 2 weeks for anyone who purchased the tennocon ticket?

I really doubt that it'd be available every 2 weeks. That would be ridiculous.

28 minutes ago, Chompsky_Honk said:

I really doubt that it'd be available every 2 weeks. That would be ridiculous.

Totally agree. But IMO it's equally weird to advertise a one-time Baro visit as a key part of such an expensive purchase.

EDIT: I say "expensive" because I'm super cheap and only buy plat with 50% coupons. So, you know, relatively speaking.

Edited by SortaRandom

@TheLostBeast Baro will bring all his merchandise at once for the ones who buy the "Digital Pack" for TennoCon 2017, this especial Baro will appear in a especial Relay unlocked for the people who buy the access.
This will be a one time thing I think, as they mention in the TennoCon site:

• "TennoCon Relay unlocked in the Solar Map day of the event for exclusive digital ticket holder access to Baro Ki'Teer who will have his entire inventory listed!"

8 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Totally agree. But IMO it's equally weird to advertise a one-time Baro visit as a key part of such an expensive purchase.

Depends on what currency you're using.  

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?From=USD&To=CAD

The tickets are $20 CAD, but if you're in the US, they're just under $15.

UQg61Sf.png?1

28 minutes ago, TheLostBeast said:

I have heard from Devstream #91 that on July 1st, which i think is the day of TennoCon, that Baro will come back with all of his merchandises.

The question i have here is that is this Baro only limited to players with TennoCon digital tickets, or is open to all players?

It's for TennoCon digital ticket holders only, and it's on July 8th.

51 minutes ago, TheLostBeast said:

But have they thought about the impacts it will bring to the economy of Warframe?

Yeah and it won't affect it much. The free market of Warframe isn't the developer's concern. If you think a bunch of Baro trash is going to upset the economy then you aren't actually taking much part in it.