Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this a good build for EV Trin?

LeBronasaurus

Question

7 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, LeBronasaurus said:

I'll max them out eventually and forma as needed. Suggestions? I don't really mind casting speed, so I don't think I'm gonna replace Redirection with Natural Talent; I'm gonna pick up Cunning Drift for the Exilus slot.

Forma the Aura slot with - for a Corrosive Projection, put cunning drift in exilus slot, replace redirection with quick thinking, replace intensify with flow or primed flow, and of course, max out the mods.

19 minutes ago, Budley said:

Forma the Aura slot with - for a Corrosive Projection, put cunning drift in exilus slot, replace redirection with quick thinking, replace intensify with flow or primed flow, and of course, max out the mods.

^^^^ this

Your builds that you find out are always the best ones, trust me, if you begin asking on a basic mechanic (modding system) then you will face this problem over and over.

You should instead make a build and then test to suit your needs, not someone else's gameplay

The only things that bother me the most are : The Redirection mod and the fact that there isn't any Flow for more emergency energy.

So here's a suggestion, even though as Kireek said, you're better off figuring it out bit by bit yourself and see if you feel it.
-Max all the mods
-Switch either Intensify ( it's like, 10-15 energy per tick at this point, not really massively needed when you spam EV ) or stretch ( The only moment you won't be close enough to your teammates is in raid or if your team decides to wander off 3 rooms further away ) for a Primed flow
-Switch redirection for Vitality, I find it to be more reliable to have more health than shield.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

48 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

Your builds that you find out are always the best ones, trust me, if you begin asking on a basic mechanic (modding system) then you will face this problem over and over.

You should instead make a build and then test to suit your needs, not someone else's gameplay

Thanks

Edited by LeBronasaurus
I was rude lol