Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do i report a player?

FictionBird

Question

Hello my name is fictionbird in game.

I want to report this guy because he started this last sortie mission (to kill alad). not sure when he dies and stays afk but it was very early on and he didnt do any damage the whole mission.

i have saved a screenshot of the mission results if needed and i also have his name but im not sure if its wise to just show them out there. If any forum mod could tell me how to deal with this.

P.s sorry for my bad english its not my first language.

7 answers to this question

Yeah, report a guy because he went afk. You alright mate? He could start a mission then get a call he had to take or anything. Even if he wanted to cheese through the mission, what would happen if he was doing damage, you would stop or what? You would do the same thing you did - kill Salad. Stop promoting a community of rat whiners.

26 minutes ago, frohdoe said:

Yeah, report a guy because he went afk. You alright mate? He could start a mission then get a call he had to take or anything. Even if he wanted to cheese through the mission, what would happen if he was doing damage, you would stop or what? You would do the same thing you did - kill Salad. Stop promoting a community of rat whiners.

DE has stated that they do not want people to go AFK and still get rewards, and the AFK'ers should be reported. Reporting them is the right thing to do, even if you personally disagree with it.

As for me, I don't mind them on most missions, as on non-endless I usually don't care (as I am already cheesing the mission, and they really wouldn't have changed much), but on endless missions, I absolutely hate them.

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-

Yup, you can definitely report the guy for AFK.  In fact there is an option for reporting AFK player (under "Report User or Hack").  If your native language is one officially supported by DE, you can even make the report using your native language.  Definitely show Support the screenshot as well as any other relevant information about the AFK player.  Good luck!

21 hours ago, FictionBird said:

Hello my name is Casper Clemmensen also known as fictionbird in game.

I want to report this guy because he started this last sortie mission (to kill alad). not sure when he dies and stays afk but it was very early on and he didnt do any damage the whole mission.

i have saved a screenshot of the mission results if needed and i also have his name but im not sure if its wise to just show them out there. If any forum mod could tell me how to deal with this.

P.s sorry for my bad english its not my first language.

Thanks for all the great replies and opinions i will try support and hope they do something about it.

p.s frohdoe i get where you are coming from but we are talking about a person that press accept to a mission and gone afk right away instead of just leaving and we are also talking about a mission where we had horrible damage and took over 30 mins. Im pretty sure he was just in there for the end reward for the sortie and not because his cat was burning.