Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop It....just Stop

Asanogawa

i have completely no problem playing online until U9 come out~

so you'r saying my comp/net have downgrade becuz of U9?? and whats more it's completely fine on those maps before U9 (teammates every moments can be seem in real-time, no lag)

about the killing of enemies with those lag/fps u claimed it to be. i can kill them easily since they cant attack me~ yes... my rhino was at the moment playing charge attack, soo 1 charge = 1 hit kill those enemies, and there are EXP coming out from their bodies after i killed them.

everything is fine until raptor with it's teleporting skill/lag.

Regardless of whether you started lagging or whatever pre or post U9 it's still a seperate issue. Has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Lag is lag it's not an intended part of the game everything here is about the actual game content.

i agree. get a group. this isn't farcry. its online. expect things to be beyond your capabilities and that a group is needed to overcome them. it's kind of inherent to the nature of the game.

also: take into account what frame you are using. dont expect to solo hardest mode content with an underpowered frame that isn't suited to the task you're sending it into. remember folks, its not about how you want to play the frame really. yea, you have choice and all, but each frame is a role specific class. volt tanks tank as well as rhino, etc etc. just keep things in perspective and calm on downsyndrome

i agree. get a group. this isn't farcry. its online. expect things to be beyond your capabilities and that a group is needed to overcome them. it's kind of inherent to the nature of the game.

I entirely disagree. The game has a Solo option that lets you play every mission in the game, so every mission in the game should be soloable (which in my opinion, is the case right now, so it's kind of a pointless discussion anyway).

so.......its ok to get mad at DE because you (not you personally, you as in the complaining masses) made the conscious choice to enter a game mode you are ill equipped to handle in regards to player skill, weapons, and warframe capabilities? if there was a "delete account" button and ya pressed it, are you going to get mad at DE because you clicked it?

everything in life, involves choice. if someone CHOOSES to try to solo any map, at all, then it is THEM who must accept the consequences. its that simple. just like i CHOSE to teach some newbies how to WarFrame last night, so do others choose to leave them in the dust.

therefore, just because the option to solo a run is available, does not make it entirely the right/wrong choice of game mode. also, you may disagree, but whether or not you agree doesnt matter. this is an ONLINE game. you cannot play this game, without a connection. as such, just like almost any other online game, there is going to be S#&$ you cannot handle, by yourself. thats the reality of it. there is S#&$, you can't handle.(as of yet). so logging into an mmo, one should fully expect that fact.

Edited by ObviousLee

so.......its ok to get mad at DE because you (not you personally, you as in the complaining masses) made the conscious choice to enter a game mode you are ill equipped to handle in regards to player skill, weapons, and warframe capabilities? if there was a "delete account" button and ya pressed it, are you going to get mad at DE because you clicked it?

everything in life, involves choice. if someone CHOOSES to try to solo any map, at all, then it is THEM who must accept the consequences. its that simple. just like i CHOSE to teach some newbies how to WarFrame last night, so do others choose to leave them in the dust.

therefore, just because the option to solo a run is available, does not make it entirely the right/wrong choice of game mode. also, you may disagree, but whether or not you agree doesnt matter. this is an ONLINE game. you cannot play this game, without a connection. as such, just like almost any other online game, there is going to be S#&$ you cannot handle, by yourself. thats the reality of it. there is S#&$, you can't handle.(as of yet). so logging into an mmo, one should fully expect that fact.

I'm not saying all content should be super easy and created around single players, I'm saying it should scale (as it does right now). It's not an MMO like WoW or Everquest, it's a 1-to-4-players instance-based third-person dungeon-crawler, and being "1 to 4 players" includes "1". That's why there's a solo option. That's why more guys spawn when other players join in. And I doubt anything outside a different game mode or anything dojo-related will be designed exclusively for groups.

Just to through in there I think should set the difficulty back the way it was and just add tactics.

You need to add examples of "tactics" way too vague and before U9 there was no difficulty what so ever. Once you knew how to play the game it was a simple faceroll away to complete any mission.

I entirely disagree. The game has a Solo option that lets you play every mission in the game, so every mission in the game should be soloable (which in my opinion, is the case right now, so it's kind of a pointless discussion anyway).

Solo is simply an option but the focus of the game is for group play. I personally solo most of the time (even now) unless it's defense or void but I understand that most games with multiplayer options want to steer you towards being social and playing with others. Why do you think defense missions exist anyway? Not for solo play.

i understand and agree. and i value your statements. see the thing most people forget is that differing opinions is crucial to development. if we all agree on the same thing, then nothing will be diverse. so please dont take it as im arguing, just open forum discussion.

however people still need to understand that this is an online community game, and new players cannot realistically expect to be able to solo/god mode everything. only time that is an actual viable game structure, is in offline gaming.

1. Your whole mod spiel...what does that have anything to do with U9 or what I said?

2. If you're half way to mastery 6 you should be able to solo ALL the planets still.....honestly just fail gameplay on your part especially with a maxxed serration.

3. "I can't solo this or that or anything" Get a group.....

If his best serration is lvl 4, where is this max one appearing from ?

I was lucky enough to be levelling a low frame earlier (in mercury), having not played since the update. The rank 0/1 guys I was teamed with were obliterated, multiple times, before we finished. It couldn't have been fun for them. (I was lucky enough to be carrying about a multi formad wep)

I was lucky enough to be levelling a low frame earlier (in mercury), having not played since the update. The rank 0/1 guys I was teamed with were obliterated, multiple times, before we finished. It couldn't have been fun for them. (I was lucky enough to be carrying about a multi formad wep)

same thing as last night. new players skip the tut i guess and just get stomped to dust before they even figure out how to fire a weapon. but either way, as asa did point out, this is a social game with solo "option". but at the same time, a this game shouldnt be so overwhelming to new players as to discourage them from logging in again and again. there are several formulae on the forums about how to gauge and balance the mob levels on gamespawn.

My bad it's split chamber maxed not serration

1. Your whole mod spiel...what does that have anything to do with U9 or what I said?

It does.

Those people who don't have good mods will find the challenge ridiculous. Some people who are serially unlucky might not have very good mods even if they've been in the game for quite awhile (like myself). Or, a newbie might not have good mods. You said "Yeah okay I see the complaint from newbies..." and I'm saying "Well serially unlucky players have this problem too!"

2. If you're half way to mastery 6 you should be able to solo ALL the planets still.....honestly just fail gameplay on your part.

Yah, because Mastery  = Mods, right? You get Mastery by leveling Warframes and Weapons. A Rank30 weapon means NOTHING if you don't have good mods to put on that weapon. Even moreso for Warframes.

3. 150 Hours and your serration is only rank 4???? Honestly I think you just don't know how to play?? I really just don't get why serration is only level 4.

I've only ever seen 3 Serrations drop, total. The rank4 on my Serration? Fusion Cores. Here's a hint: Serration ain't the only mod I need Fusion Cores for. There's things like Redirection, Vitality, Hornet Strike, Split Chamber, Barrel Diffusion....

I don't have infinite Fusion Cores. In fact, it took my very last core to get the last level of Split Chamber earlier this morning. I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket; I want a good spread between my Primary, Secondary, Melee, AND my Warframe. If I dump all of my mods into just my Rifle... what happens when I run out of ammo? Then I can't do anything because my Secondary and Melee weapon have very little mods.

4.. "I can't solo this or that or anything" Get a group.....

A lot of times, I see zero groups at any given location, except for some of the defense maps, and boss maps.

How am I to get a group when there are none playing that map, mmmm?

EDIT: On second thought, don't answer that. You'll say something like "shout in chat" ... 1). the chat hangs my computer for 30+ seconds when I attempt to open it, and 2). Maybe I don't want to be carried everywhere?

Edited by Xylia

My only complaint about the Primes is that they aren't as customizable. I wouldn't mind re-forma/re-potatoing my weapons. Granted if there was a more reasonable way to get Catalyst's/Reactors outside of the cash shop. Though those are probably designed to be a big seller so it's reasonable they are rare.