Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Melee weapon?

(PSN)Urzeayh

Question

I really wanna know which melee is good for him cuz of the passive 10% extra cuz i rly dont wanna use nikana cuz i dont like the combos even tho most of the time u in ur fourth ability i still would like to have a melee weapon to fight just for the fun of it or when a eximus drains all ur energy, i really wanna know other choices for melee weapon if you guys know any can you also write the mods you will use with it? 

Thanks and sorry for the poor long english.

7 answers to this question

I used to use the Destreza with him, but I switched to Nikana once I got it. Can't stress enough that in terms of numbers, Nikana is the best choice, and you have three different stances for combos.

Anyway, I've also heard Broken War is a good candidate, though I've never used it myself.

Those are my suggestions, though I'll follow this thread with interest.

Very simple awnser that i repeat everytime someone asks a question like this.

You decide.

As you progress through the game you will test every weapon there is and you will see for yourself which one do you like using the most. I could tell you to use Destraza, but what if you don't like it? Will you still use it?

With my Excalibur i prefer to use Broken War with Vangeful Ravenant stance. 

On 3.5.2017 at 10:22 PM, (PS4)UgurGuzel said:

I really wanna know which melee is good for him cuz of the passive 10% extra cuz i rly dont wanna use nikana cuz i dont like the combos even tho most of the time u in ur fourth ability i still would like to have a melee weapon to fight just for the fun of it or when a eximus drains all ur energy, i really wanna know other choices for melee weapon if you guys know any can you also write the mods you will use with it? 

Thanks and sorry for the poor long english.

Nikana is a rather good choice tho. The stalker stance got a easy to use block combo, go with that one.

What i also like are heavy weapons since they got really good stances. You can't exactly go with overspecific melee builds if you're gonna use his ultimate so you wanna go with high raw and heavy weapons got 2 stances that fit the criteria: Cleaving Whirlwind and Tempo Royale. CW dropps from Ancients and provides a spin combo with 3x multipliers. Tempo provides a bit of Cc and is generally set at 2x multipliers. Dropps from isolator bursas and baro sells it from time to time.

The other weapon type that provides these kinda multipliers are swords. Crimson dervish got easy to use 3x multipliers too. The best sword in the game is rewardet from the second dream quest: Broken War. -gets the 10% damage passive.

Pro Tipp: use Drifting Contact. Works with Exalted abilitys and boosts your raw further if nothing else. Especially nice for Surging Dash.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108