Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix "The Glast Gambit"

Im just going too be honest as i know no other way too be, the glast gambit is beyond crap;. 2mil credits down the drain due to rng ai and non story cheating ai(litteraly saw a opponent get points from nowhere not 1 or 2 but closer too 10.)

Ive now done 7 attempts at the 140k cost one every time i lose due too rng summonning 2+ bursa on the opposing side making it impossible to carry points without being 1 shot. 

You can say oh just CC them but if im not defending the incompatent friendly ai gets steam rolled in seconds  letting the opponents win yet again.

Sufice to say i hope this gets fixed as i dont know if im gonna try again if it isnt, that 2mil credits could of gone to my syndicates  or leveling mods instead its going too this well._. Crap

Plus glast has all that syndicate credits he should be footing the bill not the dude he is asking for help

Edited by (PS4)slauter24

10 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

what frame are you using? you should try a Heavy tank that does not use too much energy, Inaros is a great example.

Full on tank frost its the only tank frame i got, 

4 minutes ago, Wrum said:

if the ai are a problem go onto recruiting and ask for help.

Yes but no1 joins a mission thatl cost them too help some1

59 minutes ago, (PS4)slauter24 said:

Full on tank frost its the only tank frame i got, 

Yes but no1 joins a mission thatl cost them too help some1

you have no idea how many people farm the index for credits do you?

I beat the entire quest with just one other person and I wasn't even using a tank frame. It's just a tedious quest. Get a friend to help, or go to recruiting channel. Im sure at least one person would be willing to help. Without one, you will need much better gear or AI will drag you down. If you can't find someone, just go farm the Nidus parts right now. The quest only gives the blueprint. Go to the Infested Salvage on Eris, then play until Round 4. Nidus parts will have a 15% chance to drop. And you need to complete The War Within to make Nidus. So yeah, if you haven't made it that far, maybe you should do that first instead. You'll probably have better gear after. 

Do you have Nova/Nova Prime? If you do I recommend building for max efficiency so you can  use her 4. It what I use to keep them with from scoring. Also if you want add either enemy sense or enemy radar so you know where they are. Hope this helps.