Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to farm event points SOLO?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

I want to get everything is available in the event rewards, but I don't know how many chances I'll have to run with a group and do some Outer Terminos, so I'm wondering if anyone found a decent way to farm points solo, post patch?

So far I'm running Pluto's rescue, ending up with 5/10 per run, which is not exactly awesome.

Any tips?

18 answers to this question

Minthe on Pluto is pretty solo friendly imo, it's a easy md that usually wields like 10-15ish animo beacons for minimal work tbh. MCGamerCZ did a vid on that node showing all the ambulas spawn points.

1 minute ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Interesting, I assumed it was a group strategy. 

What frame have you used? How long did it take? 

Night Equinox with Peaceful Provocation for damage reduction and slow and Rest for CC. Had to extract after wave 30 though, because Ambulas was getting unkillable at level 130+.

Don't know how long it took, I took some breaks in between (the advantage of playing solo), but you'll get one Ambulas encounter approximately every 3 minutes. 

51 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Night Equinox with Peaceful Provocation for damage reduction and slow and Rest for CC. Had to extract after wave 30 though, because Ambulas was getting unkillable at level 130+.

Don't know how long it took, I took some breaks in between (the advantage of playing solo), but you'll get one Ambulas encounter approximately every 3 minutes. 

Ouch, too bad I'm not really used to Equinox, but I'll definitely give it a try, maybe with Frost or Nyx... 

10 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

Despina, Neptune 

Use Nova (slow)

Use Antimatter Drop with Tigris for killing Ambulas. Guaranteed 1 shot for lvl 100.

Complete 1 excavation and just camp somewhere. I suggest using a whip weapon + Naramon. 

That's not working anymore since that latest hotfix if i'm not wrong, I think that's the "excavations exploit" which got fixed. 

5 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

That's not working anymore since that latest hotfix if i'm not wrong, I think that's the "excavations exploit" which got fixed. 

i think the exploit was about host migrating to spawn ambulas immediately without waiting 3 minutes.

42 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

i think the exploit was about host migrating to spawn ambulas immediately without waiting 3 minutes.

Oh I see. Though, when I tried to do that strategy on Excavation, enemies stopped spawning at all after a few minutes... 

It's soloable on Outer Terminus with Nekros (Prime) if you're setup for an anti-corpus build. I extracted at Wave 45, died once hacking Ambulas because I forgot to recall the shadows to my position beforehand. At that point it's starting to become tedious mostly because of the boredom factor.

It's a case of pick your poison - I was getting 15 beacons per Spy run prior to changing type and doing Defense missions instead. I really haven't got time for near 60 runs of this, so that changed very quickly.

Either way soloing ~800 points is going to take several hours, so stick with a mission type you'll at least somewhat enjoy. (I did a few Pub runs of Excavation, and running around across half the map reviving people every 30s gets old very quickly).

2 hours ago, Arezael said:

It's soloable on Outer Terminus with Nekros (Prime) if you're setup for an anti-corpus build. I extracted at Wave 45, died once hacking Ambulas because I forgot to recall the shadows to my position beforehand. At that point it's starting to become tedious mostly because of the boredom factor.

It's a case of pick your poison - I was getting 15 beacons per Spy run prior to changing type and doing Defense missions instead. I really haven't got time for near 60 runs of this, so that changed very quickly.

Either way soloing ~800 points is going to take several hours, so stick with a mission type you'll at least somewhat enjoy. (I did a few Pub runs of Excavation, and running around across half the map reviving people every 30s gets old very quickly).

Anti corpus build? I kinda enjoy Nekros and used him a lot to solo ODD/ODS farming mutagen samples, what build are you talking about? 

Edited by Sir_Alex_Traffo

5 hours ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Anti corpus build? I kinda enjoy Nekros and used him a lot to solo ODD/ODS farming mutagen samples, what build are you talking about? 

maybe hes talking about the tank build and he will just pop the nullifiers so his shadows wont die