The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need a change with elevators

HoloShaii

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Right.. but I also think if someone takes the elevator before we get there we should still be able to ascend or descend on every toolset.

Yeah,it is really annoying when people do that. My group did that to me on IO and I just spammed X at the console and forced them back down.

3 minutes ago, DSkycroft said:

Yeah,it is really annoying when people do that. My group did that to me on IO and I just spammed X at the console and forced them back down.

And that's so trivial when instead we could bullet jump the shaft like real ninjas instead of taking the elevator like amateurs. I gringe at the site of elevators, we are Warframes but we have to take the elevator LMAO..for crying out loud

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Right.. but I also think if someone takes the elevator before we get there we should still be able to ascend or descend on every tilset.

TBH I say do away with elevators all together. We should have teleports like we do in our dojo. Or let's scale the side of the building or use our archwing to fly up the side of the buildings. 

I would love to be able to jump out of the ship and fly up to the next floor, i love it when they intertwine archwing into normal missions.

I agree that elevators are annoying: 1. From the perspective of having to have their doors closed in your face by a non friendly tenno. 2. When in the time it takes for the elevator to come back down and then go up again, that same non friendly tenno manages to start the defense mission and utterly fail defending the objective. Thus managing the achievement of failing the mission for everybody in less time than it took to load it.

Sorry for the long rant.