Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator and AFK

(XBOX)Oussii

I was testing my operator on a low level survivor, and spent about 5 min (till extraction) using the operator with his beam, i wasn't after a reward but just curious to verify what my friend told me earlier.

So after 5 min i did not get a reward because i was AFK, although i was moving around and killing with the operator

Apparently, the game considered that my frame was still in his place, did not see (or the mechanism) that my operator was moving around.

I think this should be fixed as it is not fair at all

And did anyone had this issue?

If you extract as the operator you do not get credit for the end mission rewards. This was a bug that I think they fixed in one of the recent PC updates. This is also why the game tries to force you back into your warframe when you're waiting at extraction to avoid this.

Edited by MegatronG1

the synopsis is, start survival. some time after switch to operator while frame is safe, kill run around do crazy mutant kid tenno stuff.

enough time passes and afk system which mainly monitors frame activity kicks in, regardless of how active you are in operator mode and thus lose out on receiving rewards.

although being a niche overall situation I can see this being an issue since there is no notice for being afk or even being told that your frame activity denotes whether or not one is afk.

one can only hope that someone in the office can muster a few moments and knock out this bug/glitch/oversight.