Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Ranking

Repiru

Question

I'm currently a rank 4 in the Arbiters of Hexis Syndicate and now I want to support the Red Veil but I will still be focusing on my Hexis after I get what I want from the Red Veil. But Hexis is the enemy of the Red Veil, what happens if my rank 4 drops to rank 1, do I have to make all the sacrifices and the maximum standing to go up again?

10 answers to this question

the sacrifices you do not, unless you go into the red the first time (I've only gone up from red in veil) the other way you can do it without really hurting arbiters TOO much, is to rank up steel meridian, though you will only get 1/2 points to RV. Its been awhile since I've paid attention to my syndicate stuff, but im pretty sure you will not lose points in Arbiters or Suda doing it that way

Edited by Kalvorax

Seems relevant enough:

:meridian::hexis::suda: Syndicate Copypasta Go! :perrin::redveil::loka:

You can easily have positive Standing in 4 Syndicates at once:

1) Steel / Suda / Hexis / Veil
Only run Steel / Suda missions, have a Steel Sigil equipped
(well, also equip a Suda Sigil until you are Rank 1 with them, heh).

Suda won't interfere with Steel and gives you +50% Hexis,
the -50% Veil is made up by the +50% Veil from Steel
and the Steel Sigil (no negative for Suda / Hexis) finally gets Veil into positive.

2) Veil / Loka / Perrin / Steel
Only run Veil / Loka missions, have a Veil Sigil equipped.

Works pretty much like the previous.
FYI, this combination makes you miss out on Suda's unique Large Team Shield Restore
(no big deal IMO, plus you can switch Syndicates to eventually get everything).

3) Perrin / Hexis / Loka / Suda
Only run Perrin / Hexis missions, alternate between Perrin / Hexis Sigils.

Perrin / Hexis are opposed but you still get a total of +50% for each
and they don't interfere with Loka / Suda so it's +50% each there, as well.
FYI, this combination makes you miss out on Veil's unique Large Team Ammo Restore
(maybe somewhat of a big deal, dunno).

Rank up the left 4 and pay attention to the syndicate enemies (if you do this right, you'll never be directly ranking up a syndicate that's enemies to another one). I think you want to rank Steel, while paying attention to who their opposed to, then suda. The opposed syndicate will lose rep, but it will be manageable as long as you're doing it right and not directly ranking an enemy syndicate. I hope that makes sense.

On 5/10/2017 at 8:53 PM, Bleiente said:

No, you don´t need to repeat all sacrifices again. All you have to do is to feed your syndicat (Arbiters of Hexis) with reputations points until the cap.

So when I max the syndicate rep until the cap, all I do is press next rank, or is it automatically going to take me to the next rank? Also since I've mentioned my highest is Rank 4, do I still need to make a sacrifice for Rank 5?

8 minutes ago, Repiru said:

So when I max the syndicate rep until the cap, all I do is press next rank, or is it automatically going to take me to the next rank? Also since I've mentioned my highest is Rank 4, do I still need to make a sacrifice for Rank 5?

If you reach the cap per rank, you will switch automatically to the next rank, until the cap of your maximum rank (4). For the last one (rank 5) you have to spent the last sacrifice and the Maximum cap of Reputation by rank 4.

3 hours ago, Bleiente said:

If you reach the cap per rank, you will switch automatically to the next rank, until the cap of your maximum rank (4). For the last one (rank 5) you have to spent the last sacrifice and the Maximum cap of Reputation by rank 4.

Ah I See. Thank you!

1st there are 3 faction

2 left 2 right and 2 semi neutral

if you chose arbiter and suda, go max these 2 first. you level either of them,  the other will receive 50%

then level up steel meridien. by levelign steel meridien, you can get 50% to red veil withotu affecting the other suda and arbiter

do the opposite if you do new loka and perrin. level up red veil to level up steel.

This way, you can have 4 positive rank syndicate

you can level up alll 6 if you want. dont worry, you only need to pay the sacrifice once for each stage.

1 hour ago, rudman88 said:

if you chose arbiter and suda, go max these 2 first. you level either of them,  the other will receive 50%

then level up steel meridien. by levelign steel meridien, you can get 50% to red veil withotu affecting the other suda and arbiter

That way, you'll have to drag Veil out of the Red (get it?) though, costing you a Catalyst & Forma (also 150,000 Credits).

If instead (see my earlier post) you take it a bit more slowly,
you'll only ever reach negative values with the two Syndicates you're shunning anyway.

38 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

That way, you'll have to drag Veil out of the Red (get it?) though, costing you a Catalyst & Forma (also 150,000 Credits).

If instead (see my earlier post) you take it a bit more slowly,
you'll only ever reach negative values with the two Syndicates you're shunning anyway.

It is actually much more economical if you let it goes red and built up all the way.

if you need to keep juggling to make red out of the red, you need to spend minimum 186k.

why ? total syndicate to reach max is 372k. So half of it to make it dont drop to negative is 186k.

might as well you let it drop to minus. lowest possible is only -71k.

if you follow his slower method, you need to level around 558K standing.

186 to keep above negative

another 372k to level total = 558K

but if you jstu let it go negative only level,

is 71k + 372k = 443 K

If you follow his method, make red veil above negative, you will need to spend Extra 135k For nothing.

Edited by rudman88
add information