Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better clan scaling

Stivelse

There's a lot of problems that could be solved by making clan build/research requirements and clan event scoring scaled to the amount of players in a clan, rather than the tier.

Of course it would still be good to have tiers and barracks, just not have them affect things like that.

Also, clans need to be more important, now that it's not going to be anything similar to 'you need to have heaps of people that play the game and are good to make personal progress'.

8 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

How about an early access tier system for clan research?

There is a reason why we have clan ranks (DE will use it in the future) and after completing a lot of events in my current clan which is like a family to me I don't want to leave it for a moon clan nor upgrade it and find the active players to join for a faster research.

The sacling thing has a couple of issues:
Let's say you are in a 8/10 ghost clan and you upgrade to shadow you will have to pay the ghost clan resources or because you upgraded you have to pay like x1.5 more?
Not mentioning new member and leavers will change the resources that are needed? (if not DE have to put every clan every research in a database table which is not efficient)

So my final word on the research cost change is no if you upgraded you know you have to pay more that is simple.
The even scoring if the clan roster is locked then it can be set for the current members rather then predetermined number.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-5-11 at 8:57 PM, AuroraSonicBoom said:

How about an early access tier system for clan research?

Ghost clans = no bonus

Shadow clans = 5% research time boost

Storm clans = 10% research time boost

Mountain clans = 15% research time boost

Moon clan = 20% research time boost

I don`t see why higher tiers deserve research faster than lower tiers. I would agree on a more sensible resource scalling for research however.