Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friendly Ratels? Bug?

-Krism-

So I was doing a spy alert like 2mins ago, and I found two little Ratels that has already spawned and were attacking other Corpus units.

HqClxPo.jpg

They were not attacking me, only the Corpus, is this a bug or just something I didn't know about?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Feox_PH said:

Is this a sortie with Radiation Hazard?

Well its an alert so no there wouldnt be a radiation hazard. so my guess is they got a radiation proc by some other means (like the precept for taxon, which they are using, is radiation based so it can caus the proc)

1 hour ago, (PS4)Feox_PH said:

Is this a sortie with Radiation Hazard?  Radiation can cause enemies to fight each other.

No, I already said I was in a spy alert.

1 hour ago, NekroArts said:

If a Nyx Mind Control a Sniper Crewman before/after they place Ratel Spawners (don't know exactly which), Ratels that spawn will be friendly.

Oh wait, you're alone. Nvm.

Yes I was alone with my SarynP, in solo mod.

1 hour ago, Soki01 said:

Well its an alert so no there wouldnt be a radiation hazard. so my guess is they got a radiation proc by some other means (like the precept for taxon, which they are using, is radiation based so it can caus the proc)

I indeed had Taxon, It could be that.

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

Just now, Soki01 said:

A javlok would most likely kill them instantly so my money is on the taxon's molecular conversion precept.

But I could have irradiated the sniper, then he spawn them, and then they're on mt side, maybe?

Just now, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

It doesn't seem like they are under the effects of a Rad proc (No visual effect). Maybe the Sniper Crewman spawned them while Rad procced and they became neutral? 

Yeah, that's what I think.

Just now, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

But I could have irradiated the sniper,

1 minute ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Maybe the Sniper Crewman spawned them while Rad procced and they became neutral?

Yup i guess so. mystery solved, good work tenno :clem: /

30 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

I indeed had Taxon and my Javlok, Ice+Fire=Radiation, It could be that.

Ice+Fire actually equals Blast, maybe you meant Electric+Fire to form Radiation.

Any which way, it would be cool to have a Tenno device to spawn Ratels that would fight for you (something similar to specters that you can equip as part of your gear).  I should try this out in the Simulacrum.  Oh wait, somebody already did:

Spoiler