Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

any reason mesa doesnt target nullifier weakpoint?

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)chosen432 said:

you see it alot cause mesa shoots guns not space magic like ember it makes sence a power that targets weakpoints would hit all weakpoints irregardless of what there attached to 

a bullet from a power entering a nulifier *bullet disappears* and I don't think it really has a weakpoint since it can be shot and taken down from any angle, it actually makes sense since it's suppose to cancel out powers so why should it be able to target it? just for it to be useless? would stand there like an idiot wondering why your peacemaker is constantly locked on but doing absolutely nothing. I honestly like the way it's so you're not mindlessly always in peacemaker and have a reason to get out of it every now and then but hey if you don't like it then play with a party and ask them to target it for you. Ember with world on fire however actually makes sense since it doesn't need to travel and appears beneath the target from the ground so it has no reason to pass through the field.

Edited by iMalicious

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)chosen432 said:

seriously she targets bursa weakpoint why not nulifiers new weakpoint 

All frames have to use their weapons to take down nullies why do u want to exclude Mesa ?

So u want to keep your Peacemaker indefinitely while slaughtering nullies without effort ?

Like @maj.death said it counts as an OBJECT that we can't even crit with weapons , did u see your Mesa shooting at containers with Peacemaker ?

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)chosen432 said:

you see it alot cause mesa shoots guns not space magic like ember it makes sence a power that targets weakpoints would hit all weakpoints irregardless of what there attached to 

Mesa shoots guns those use magic bullets -.-

8 hours ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Not gonna lie, No idea why I keep seeing people asking about this. Its pretty obvious why that would be silly.

Agreed.

8 hours ago, StinkyPygmy said:

For obvious reasons. Nuliifiers are supposed to be resistant to powers. Peacemaker is a power. Being able to target the weak point with a power would render the whole thing pointless. Especially if its one that you don't really even have to aim.

Not gonna lie, No idea why I keep seeing people asking about this. Its pretty obvious why that would be silly.

Octavia can destroy bubbles tho. 

50 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Octavia can destroy bubbles tho. 

News to me, I've never been able to get any of her powers to work on or in bubbles. Either way, how does a clear oversight justify being able to nuke a bubble with an aimbot power when the role of nullies is too prevent that? 

Might as well just remove nullies in that case. Which a lot of people would be happy about. Thats another discussion entirely though. Its real simple, barring a very few possible exceptions with a reasonable justification, NO powers should work on nully weak points. Especially not nukes like peacemaker. If you can hit it with a fireball ect, Then its probably easier and more energy efficient to shoot it. 

I'm really not seeing what is hard to grasp about this. If nullies are prevented or hindered from doing what their sole purpose is, then there is no point in them existing.

Mesa is my most used frame and this thought has never been in my head.
Being mobile and going in/out of peacemaker is what makes her fun/effective imo.
And even if you are stationary, going out of PM to shoot a nullifier is hardly alot of effort nor worthy of a thread.

Edited by xLUONG