Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

55% off Nidus Collection Bunble worth?

Agent40

Question

Ok so as we all know Nidus has received 55% off his collection on the market which means the bundle costs 296 plat instead of it's 660 plat. Now the Question is, Is the bundle worth it at this price? I've been struggling farming for Nidus and so far have done over 50 runs while receiving 4 Nidus Neuro's, 4 Nidus Chassis, and No Systems. So do you think It would be worth buying this now and save the trouble of grinding for Hema on top of Nidus?

10 answers to this question

I would say it's not.  It all depends on whether you value the Hema or not.

Everything else can be gotten in-game or purchased individually for a cheaper price than you'd spend on the Nidus collection, even with the 55% discount.  The Hema takes the collecting efforts of an entire clan to research.

I'm personally waiting for Nidus himself to go on sale. A lot of clans have the Hema at this point, which is pretty much the only other thing in the bundle (Syandana aside) that's remotely difficult to obtain.

If you ask me it is worth because of the hema. Also you can bypass the nidus kuva needs and that can be farmed by persons whom finished the quests but a lot of peoples still not also new players won't aim to buy it in the first place unless they reduce the pack cost. If I would have saved money I could buy it but I am more like a farmer type of player so I will farm instead of buy.

Umm.. yes?

Nidus is amazing to begin with, and so is the hema. Both of these things are also insanely hard to farm for. They'll also both come with slots and potatoes. If you've got the plat I'd call it a no brainer, but utlimately it's upto you to weigh the value proposition.

Edited by Meneliki

You are just systems apart from building Nidus so I would answer your question "maybe". It depends if your clan has hema and how much are you fed up with farming for the systems.

If you don't like this mission / can't farm it easily solo / get frustrated easily - then the answer is "buy it". Otherwise keep farming and it will eventually drop. You are nowhere near me farming for Excalibur - 8 helmets 7 systems until chassis finally dropped :)

I would say definitely yes.

Nidus is a really good frame.

Nidus is annoying to get(index quest is pain)

Hema is 500k mutagen samples in our dojo to research.

That melee weapon it comes with is also good.

Everything comes with potatoes already installed and weapon slots.

If you don't have a syandana then you can have a dead jelly fish on your back.