Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different commentators?

MotleyMaster

31 minutes ago, zzzNitro said:

Cephalon Vull, I've played too little Conclave to know there were more than 2.

Vull is the sadistic and cheery girl. And everyone loves her :3

Sark is enthusiastic, also shows up as The Index comentator.

Abnar is the one that is bored of being at base and get's excited whenever you pick him up and go for a ride. Also seems to always prefer the opposite team for that very reason.

2 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

Vull is the sadistic and cheery girl. And everyone loves her :3

Sark is enthusiastic, also shows up as The Index comentator.

Abnar is the one that is bored of being at base and get's excited whenever you pick him up and go for a ride. Also seems to always prefer the opposite team for that very reason.

Not to deviate from the topic too much but once we complete Ordis's fragments we should be able to search for other cephalons's fragments and unlock them that way there's more lore to unlock and even bigger customization.

Just now, zzzNitro said:

Not to deviate from the topic too much but once we complete Ordis's fragments we should be able to search for other cephalons's fragments and unlock them that way there's more lore to unlock and even bigger customization.

Or, add them as Syndicate rewards and you unlock them trough standing (or trade for them) just like we do currently with Captura schemes. With Darvo being a platinum-purchase, Ordis as a reward from getting all the fragments, Each Syndicate having it's own leader as "mission guide" (with Conclave getting Teshin and the 3 Cephalons), and a Platinum "All Guides Bundle" to get them all at once. Also adding an option to go with No Guide for those that want to play their missions without someone explaining the obvious every two seconds.

20 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

Or, add them as Syndicate rewards and you unlock them trough standing (or trade for them) just like we do currently with Captura schemes. With Darvo being a platinum-purchase, Ordis as a reward from getting all the fragments, Each Syndicate having it's own leader as "mission guide" (with Conclave getting Teshin and the 3 Cephalons), and a Platinum "All Guides Bundle" to get them all at once. Also adding an option to go with No Guide for those that want to play their missions without someone explaining the obvious every two seconds.

I think we need to clarify one point tho, there's 3 main "actors" on our transmissions feed, "We" as our Tenno, our "Guide" the Lotus, and our "Cephalon" Ordis. While Syndicate leaders could function as "Guides" I'd leave Darvo, Teshin and Simaris out, for they are very situational. As for cephalons, Besides Ordis, Vull, Apnar and Sark and maybe Jordas could be an actual option for us, although I would buy all the platinum I could if the interactions from other "broadcasters" changed depending on who's your "guide" and/or cephalon

11 minutes ago, Doubleplus said:

I want the Vay Hek Lotus from the April Fools joke to be real

WAifu Lotus <3

Edited by zzzNitro
added waifu

I want clem to be my main transmission guy.  *alarm turns on*  "CLEM!"  Mission starts "Clem clem... CLEM". 

I wouldn't mind having it rotate through the various characters like when a grineer turns alarm on, a transmission comes on "I am very excited now!"  followed by "Clem!"

7 hours ago, Jago47 said:

I hope that all annoucements in syndicate mission will be made by the respectiv syndicate-leader.

This. I liked how the most recent events hardly had her in them. Gave a fresh take for once. However I will also say she is serious because these are her children essentially going into battle. Now sure that's not PER SAY dangerous (War Within however disproves that for some enemies), but just the mental state of the Lotus is enough when you think like a parent. Children are growing up more and more, children might become battle driven rather than innocent and children might know more that will harm them rather then do them any good.

Just typical worried parent kind of vibe I get a lot form the lotus, she cares and thus she will be serious. Would be nice to show her however we can KICK &amp;#&#33; though.

Oh yes please! More Teshin and Syndicate leader transmissions for mission control. I'd even like for Ordis to be your wingman on missions sometimes. There's a different vibe when it's someone else. They bring their own flair and it's refreshing having someone else in your ear.