Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow us to see WHO contributes WHAT to research.

Chemoryx

I'm sure this has come up numerous times and I'm a little late to the party, but I find this is something that desperately needs to be implemented.

As someone who leads a community driven mountain clan, it'd be extremely beneficial to have a log that shows us who contributes what. I won't punish my members for not talking in chats and being active with us as long as they're contributing to research, but who's to say they are? Would be nice to have a handy tool showing it. 

I don't want to ask my clan members for a screenshot of everything they contribute and potentially turn them off from contributing in the first place.

I just think it'd be a fairly simply and useful tool for clan members to have, especially for bigger clans that can't keep track of their members as efficiently.

Thanks for reading! I'd like to hear any feedback, good or bad. 

EDIT: THIS IS NOW A THING! 05/24/2017

5c94ed807a2f4cfb91a6447c0c8e3f69.png

Edited by Houndoominite

I mean having logs of all activity in a clan for warlord eyes only I think would be great. And maybe even have an alliance head being able to see the growth and decline of members in clans apart of their alliance. Knowing how everyone is doing and being able to give feedback or knowing if a clan in an alliance is mostly inactive.

• 2 months later...
On 5/22/2017 at 2:47 PM, MissDandi said:

I mean having logs of all activity in a clan for warlord eyes only I think would be great. And maybe even have an alliance head being able to see the growth and decline of members in clans apart of their alliance. Knowing how everyone is doing and being able to give feedback or knowing if a clan in an alliance is mostly inactive.

Late reply, but I quite like this idea! As an alliance leader, I can confirm that it's hard work to ensure clans in the alliance are active.