Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro

(PSN)Final_Dragon01

So, It's Baro weekend again.  I main on ps4, and this week was garbage again.  "There will be a new item every time he shows up."  Yay, this week he has the left shin guard for an armor set I still don't care about.  So I looked on PC to see what we would get a month from now:  Immortal skin on a frame so underused no one would buy it for plat.  This is the real Darvo deal.

Tin foil hats off, I think baro has failed his intended purpose.  He was meant to be a prime equipment sink for vets to trade gear they don't need for unique items.  Currently, he is a new player shop where kinderframes acquire next level mods, and odd bits of mastery.

I simply wish for a reason to welcome Baro's appearance each week.  I think this could be accomplished with a 'Baro Sortie Ticket.'  The ticket, like anything else, costs ducats and credits and could be as simple as an extra run at the sortie every other week.  Preferably, though it would have chances for baro exclusive loot.

While I might be unmotivated to grind out normal relic missions to buy extra copies of primed pressure point, I could be encouraged to move and complete a higher level set of missions that rewarded baro loot roughly equivalent to the cost of the ticket.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Final_Dragon01 said:

baro loot

I think you need to elaborate on what that would mean as currently I see this being a short term solution as you'll quickly get the loot you want and be back in the position you are in now of not needing anything from Baro.

I was hoping he'd have resource boosters this time as I planned to stock up on  Void Trace this weekend but sadly he doesn't always have them and brought mod packs instead.  More of this kind of consumable but always useful item is what I feel he needs to fulfil his purpose as a Prime part sink.  Once and done items (Primed mods, weapons, cosmetics) don't remove enough Ducats from the system.

2 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I think you need to elaborate on what that would mean

To me this means any mod or mastery related item he has ever sold plus rivens.  But I do not think that is the only possible answer.  Like I said, I would pay something just to be able to run the sortie one more time once every two weeks.

While it could be used as a method for acquiring mods or equipment not available that week I more envision it as a method of acquiring extra stuff to sell while playing a set of harder than normal missions for fun.

I simply want a reason to load in to the relay and not feel like I wasted my time.

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Final_Dragon01 said:

Tin foil hats off, I think baro has failed his intended purpose.  He was meant to be a prime equipment sink for vets to trade gear they don't need for unique items.  Currently, he is a new player shop where kinderframes acquire next level mods, and odd bits of mastery.

You are right but it didn't work that way.Baro was bashed on every single forum that was tied to Warframe.Actually DE made all the right moves conserning Baro and they stopped all the hate he was getting.

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)ShadowBlood89 said:

use the wiki to learn of what he just brought to pc an oh look you have idea what he brings 2 visits later. Then you can plan what you will get an not butt hurt about this.

only people who have to hope for good stuff to come is PC as they never know what will be coming but console does 

The point of my post is that Baro was intended to be something for vets and he is not.  What do you think of the idea where once every two weeks he delivers some kind of sortie level mission?  At the very least that could be worth buying from him each time he shows up even if everything else is garbage for the rest of eternity.