Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Anyone Actually Miss Out On The Snipetron Vandal?

tcww

I was unable to play much warframe during the informer event and I wasn't even aware that you could get a reward for killing those things (the in-game text wasn't clear on that either). Am I the only sad person here?

Nope, my best friend and co-op player lost it. And i, as an badass idiot, keep frustrating him with my SV shoving it on his face :D

But don't worry, the only thing you actually loss, is the fact of it being exclusive. As a weapon, i really didn't enjoyed it much. But the 3k mastery was nice though

Edited by Endrance

friend lost it, but what was worse was that he didn't get the blueprint, despite playing with me as I earnt the vandal, he decided that he'd let me get the kills (after trying to kill one about 4 times unsucessfully, we were low rank).

so even though he took part in the event and ran with me to kill more than 20 of those suckers, he missed out on both the vandal and the regular snipetron =\ how unfair is that?

Are you that happy to have something that other people didn't get, so that you can laugh at their misfortunes???

People will still have a goal to work towards, but those people who couldn't play won't miss out. Why is that stupid? Can you contribute something instead of flaming and slandering?

I was unable to play much warframe during the informer event and I wasn't even aware that you could get a reward for killing those things (the in-game text wasn't clear on that either). Am I the only sad person here?

Errrr.

It was announced in-game, with a clickable link that took you straight to the forums (which you obviously know how to get to if you're posting this), and the thread that was linked said "You get a Snipetron Vandal if you kill at least 20 drones!"

.......how could you not have known when it was put in very plain, and clear English?

Nah by the time I got to play and found out about a reward there was only 10 minutes left before the end of the event. Also, why couldn't they have put what you quoted in-game? Make a marker in-game? 0/20 informers killed? 

I will read this topic as it is and interpret is as not a demand for another chance at the Snipetron Vandal but as a shout-out to see who also didn't get it:

As such I can only say, I feel sorry for you. As it is currently the single best weapon in my arsenal that is ready to go even if unranked and without mod, forma or potato.

If I should've read it as a demand for another chance to receive it:

Sorry no, this would defeat the purpose of the event and the word "exclusive"

Though I'd be willing to trade my regular Snipetron with you once trading is made possible...  But I will never let go of the vandal.

I missed it. To make a long story short, I have a job, and the hours sometimes barely leave room to even get my login rewards.

I am disappointed that it at least appears to be a once-off event. Even a second weekend would have made a world of difference.

I am disappointed that the stats on the weapon so far outclass its competition.

I am disappointed in this community for assigning so much value to its 'exclusivity', especially given the above.

I stopped expecting forum posts to produce meaningful results ages ago, however. They're just a good way to kill time.

I missed it. To make a long story short, I have a job, and the hours sometimes barely leave room to even get my login rewards.

I am disappointed that it at least appears to be a once-off event. Even a second weekend would have made a world of difference.

I am disappointed that the stats on the weapon so far outclass its competition.

I am disappointed in this community for assigning so much value to its 'exclusivity', especially given the above.

I stopped expecting forum posts to produce meaningful results ages ago, however. They're just a good way to kill time.

I hope DE reads your post, they should do what they did for the first vandal if they have to have exclusive and make it cost 1 credit in the market place. That would make it so someone that got on in the nick of time could still get it but I would prefer if they didn't make weapon events like this again. I can fully see by release people begging DE to nerf vandal snipetron into the ground because it was one weekend only.

Lanka says hi. :D

Yeah I agree with him. Since they buffed the Lanka, I really don't care about my snipetron vandal anymore since its SO much better if you know how to deal with the small trajectory and the charge time of the lanka.

Edited by 0Frank0

I'm pretty sure Lanka is better so it's at least not the best sniper rifle, I don't have the Lanka atm could craft it but... I Formad my Snipetron Vandal 4x times so I'm rather reluctant to see how much better it is :/