Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to old Ceres and Phobos (Mars) MDEF tiles!? :(

Vance.Stubbs

Question

8 answers to this question

OP brings up a good point.  Those room MD variations are no longer being generated. I don't know if they were removed or disabled and if this is intentional or a bug. Now we only have "one" trio variation for each tile set, their order just randomizes but it's not as many different rooms as it used to be.

The first video, I just now realized that I no longer see that MD variation since this year. It was definitely available last year.
Edit: Apparently it's still in the game, it just isn't generated as often as before.

The second video, that room has been gone for well over two years. Too bad, cause that was the most challenging MD room in the game, people often died there a lot. You would get swamped by soooo many Grineer soldiers, many light and heavy units at the same time. You first had to defend 2 consoles on the outside towers while Grineer would come rushing the bridge walkways and even sliding from zip lines from the side. Once those are done would the 3rd room open up to do the last defense.

Edited by MystMan
Correction about the first video.

Shipyard tileset is still on Ceres.

Phobos tileset and Mars tilesets were switched in a previous update, if you want the tileset you are showing in your first video, run missions on Mars.

As far as I can tell, all the tiles you are asking about are still in the game.

Phobos is now Mars moon with Corpus Ship tileset, Mars have tileset from 1st video and also that Mobile defense is still there.

Ceres tileset is the same, but location from video isnt there anymore after remaster

Edited by Myscho

2 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Shipyard tileset is still on Ceres.

Phobos tileset and Mars tilesets were switched in a previous update, if you want the tileset you are showing in your first video, run missions on Mars.

As far as I can tell, all the tiles you are asking about are still in the game.

You got me completely wrong. I am not asking for tilesets, I am asking for specific MDEF tiles what no longer present in MDEF missions. 

Example: vertical "drill" tile with two consoles on Desert Settlement or two towers outside the huge facility with two consoles and huge factory with one console on Ceres. That's why I posted videos in the OP.

For the formally Phobos/currently Mars tiles I couldn't tell you sence I rarely play on that tileset anymore and have rarely seen that specific tile (moustly on sorties)

As for the Ceres one I have honestly never seen the specific tile for Mobile Defence for myself, in videos sure but never played on it. My bet is that it's eiether as rare as those two tiles for three of the Kurias, or it got deleted which I wouldn't be suprised sence if you look at older footage of the Void (back in Update 7ish?), you will notice that severall tiles from there have also been removed or at the least altered.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

9 minutes ago, MystMan said:

The first video, I just now realized that I no longer see that MD variation since this year. It was definitely available last year.

Its still there, got it a few days ago as Syndicate MD mission