Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie enemies take 0 dmg from Virulence?

motorfirebox

I'm running today's spy sortie with Nidus, and the enemies all seem to be immune to my Virulence. I'm hitting them (I know because I'm getting Mutation stacks), but they all take 0 damage. My Hikou kills them just fine, they just seem to be immune to Virulence. Dunno if it's a bug or a feature.

6 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

I'm running today's spy sortie with Nidus, and the enemies all seem to be immune to my Virulence. I'm hitting them (I know because I'm getting Mutation stacks), but they all take 0 damage. My Hikou kills them just fine, they just seem to be immune to Virulence. Dunno if it's a bug or a feature.

its physical resistance i believe

Just now, motorfirebox said:

Yeah, but they're listed as resisting impact. Virulence is puncture. And so are my Hikou, which makes it doubly weird.

Been like this only for Physical Resistance enemy. Puncture is their feature not our feature disadvantage. Your hikou probably have concealed explosive?

39 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

Yeah, but they're listed as resisting impact. Virulence is puncture. And so are my Hikou, which makes it doubly weird.

They are listed as doing extra impact, they resist all physical damage exponentially.

56 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

I'm running today's spy sortie with Nidus

I must applaud you for using a non conventional frame on spy as well.  

Edited by Xekrin

57 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

No concealed explosives. And, I mean, they're still taking 0 damage after I get up to 30 stacks, at which point my Virulence hits for over 9.9k per cast. Their damage mitigation can't be THAT high.

It can be up to 100% for a physical damage type. Do you have elements on your hikou?

Yeah, but just some 7-point status/dmg mods. Is a part 1 sortie really going to have 100% resistance, though? To ALL physical damage? I'm used to WF being super, super cheap and cheesy at times, but that's crazy.

edit: Apparently so, same deal in today's sortie 2. Yeesh.

Edited by motorfirebox