The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is just me or are the live streams unfair (can they be improved)

7 hours ago, CalcualtedMurderMachine said:

Reality is how you choose to fabricate it. Each person's reality is constructed in a different way, maybe your reality is in a different dimension altogether than mine, what i'm saying is Reality differs for each person and the reality of DE is causing an alternate tangent to develop by the time the reality hits the other side of the world

whaaat-i-dont-even-thumb.jpg

On 24/5/2017 at 7:38 AM, Xekrin said:

Although I've only won plat once (ps4 stream, 370 plat whooppee), its still a chance.

Ironically, the only time I won a 1000 plat prize (prime time) was one of the few times I didn't watch it, because I was too tired and went to bed

23 hours ago, WindigoTP said:

Done.

And yeah, everything is still fine as it is.

They do an extra move on their part by giving gifts they aren't obligated to give, so an extra move on a receiver's part, who isn't entitled to it, to receive it is fine.

I submit

thank you

18 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

I did and basically I have to agree with WindigoTP, I'm in the same boat as you OP, but I don't expect a "solution" because there is no problem, "your people" are not relevant, neither are mine or anyone eases. The only solution is a personal one, as the problem is a personal one, it's not the devs obligation to extrapolate competition details to appease one person who is trying to speak for his nation and frankly it's selfish to expect a solution to such presumption of rights.

Pretty much my thoughts...

Okay, Got it.

17 hours ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

i understand your pain m8.... for me the devstream is at 10PM and the prime time is at 1AM i think? 

but sadly. there will always be a fairly large zone where the stream is at those kinds of times. making the stream earlier or later would just make it move a couple timezones.

Yep thats a lesson I've learnt

16 hours ago, Artorius-Alter said:

whaaat-i-dont-even-thumb.jpg

xD Hahahha lol its called TOK google it!

15 hours ago, residente said:

Ironically, the only time I won a 1000 plat prize (prime time) was one of the few times I didn't watch it, because I was too tired and went to bed

I see lol