Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clean Slate with Syndicates

Shodom

Question

I'm almost done gathering what I want from syndicates and have no interest in further grinding standing for mining trade-able items. And since I wish to wash my hands of syndicates, I really would rather not deal with Death Squads harassing me.

Is it even possible to neutralize all syndicates? Do you have other suggestions than careful standing grinding to neutralize my position with all syndicates?

6 answers to this question

I'd like to see them turn on you if you do such a thing. Take their weapons back, make their mods behave unpredictably, send allied squads against you. I really wish there were allied death squads. Red Veil coming at you with Steel Meridian's assistance to F*** your turncoat arse? Hell yes. I mean really, are you a true supporter or not?

There should be more consequences, not less.

Just now, Kihana said:

I'd like to see them turn on you if you do such a thing. Take their weapons back, make their mods behave unpredictably, send allied squads against you. I really wish there were allied death squads. Red Veil coming at you with Steel Meridian's assistance to F*** your turncoat arse? Hell yes. I mean really, are you a true supporter or not?

There should be more consequences, not less.

Right, remove something I spent Standing, then Forma/Catalysts/Endo/Credits on.

RIGHT.

OP, as for trying to clean your slate?  You'll need to work with the two Syndicates that hate you, bearing in mind there is a cost to get out of being hated, until you have them back to Rank 0.

5 hours ago, Shodom said:

I really would rather not deal with Death Squads harassing me.

That'll still happen all the time outside of Solo play, though.
(Also, those get a lot easier to deal with as your Mods get stronger.)

Plus who knows what non-tradable goodies might come in the future?

Teoretically you could by juggling sigils since depending on what you use, it'll give +100% / +50% / -100% / +100%, so if you use the +100% to balance a negative one, then switch so that the secondarynegative gets a 100% while giving a 50% to a good aligment, you could level up the negatives while slowly lowering the positive without going into negatives. (My brain hurts)

But why would you? They give away free relics and occasional free plat