Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A fine example of the atrocious mutagen sample droprate on Eris

Xekrin

1 minute ago, Gamma745 said:

I thought DE already said no to buffing the Mutagen drop rate on Eris. What's the point for this?

I found it amusing and wasn't aware they already gave a flat out no way.  Shrug.

What is your point with this, it was stated and clear Eris rarely drops it, it is rare there as like Argon, even rarer, go OD as others said, double resoruce all good but it is not higher drop rate, 2 x 0 is still 0. People these days.

I said this before.

The Mutagen Sample drop chance is lower than Detonite Ampule and Fieldron Sample, although they have the same rarity in their respective planets.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/744013-hema-final-word-no-mutagen-drop-or-cost-change/?page=94#comment-8583622

Trying killing about the same about of enemies on nodes that drop Detonite Ampule or Fieldron Sample, see how many you can.

Some people keep claiming that other didn't have as much Mutagen Sample stockpiled because they didn't play as much Derelict missions.
When players played quite a lot of Derelict when some primes dropped from there.
How about those players who spent most of their time on Eris Akkad? Shouldn't their Mutagen Samples be more than Detonite Ampule and Fieldron Sample?

This is how many Detonite Ampules I get without the weekend booster, ~42mins on Uranus. See the drastic difference?
9gIm3pc.png

2 hours ago, Marine027 said:

What is your point with this

I answered that question already and no where did I state that I explicitly went to Eris to farm samples, I just found it interesting that's all.  Calm down buddy, it'll be okay.