Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easier to find extractors

Tubsie

Question

Watched the newest dev-stream and you guys mentioned about being in contact with some master user experience person and encouraged us to share any ideas. So here's mine:

Currently, you have to click planet to planet in order to find where you left your extractors. Maybe a small icon near the planet's edge to inform where each extractor is, would be nice. Similar to the icon that tells where Baro Ki'Teer has arrived. Or, another option would be a small extractor menu which would have the "Claim all" button, not having to click each of them separately. =)

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Tubsie said:

Watched the newest dev-stream and you guys mentioned about being in contact with some master user experience person and encouraged us to share any ideas. So here's mine:

Currently, you have to click planet to planet in order to find where you left your extractors. Maybe a small icon near the planet's edge to inform where each extractor is, would be nice. Similar to the icon that tells where Baro Ki'Teer has arrived. Or, another option would be a small extractor menu which would have the "Claim all" button, not having to click each of them separately. =)

There IS a claim all button.  Unzoom the map and click the mouse over the extractor button.

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

I still think a "Claim & Redeploy All" button would be nice :D

Not only would a claim and redeploy button be nice, but the OP's suggestion that there be a visual indicator in the zoomed out view would be nice to have as well.