Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Augment Idea

(PSN)dillonman202

So I was thinking of a Nidus augment mod one day during a sortie, and I thought I'd post it here for opinions! This is the first topic I've created, so I apologize if the formatting is off.

Name: Symbiosis (Parasitic Link Augment)

Description: If an ally is downed with Parasitic Link active (on them of course), Nidus consumes 15 mutation stacks, and they will be given the Undying state and be granted 5 seconds of invulnerability as well as restoring health to 50%.

The numbers of course are debatable, but I wanted to share my idea :thumbup:

Edited by (PS4)dillonman202

On 5/27/2017 at 4:20 PM, (PS4)dillonman202 said:

I wasn't aware of not being allowed to use Megathread, thank you for that. Does that hinder this topic post in any way?

Nope, just a rule. Non-devs aren't allowed to use it, although I like the idea of the parasitic link augment. But as said before the link cost needs to be lowered. And MAYBE (this may be a bit much) but MAYBE they can be restored to 100% of their healt if they're not a Nidus or Inaros? Other Frames can't heal and Trinity isn't exactly a tank.

3 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

Nope, just a rule. Non-devs aren't allowed to use it, although I like the idea of the parasitic link augment. But as said before the link cost needs to be lowered. And MAYBE (this may be a bit much) but MAYBE they can be restored to 100% of their healt if they're not a Nidus or Inaros? Other Frames can't heal and Trinity isn't exactly a tank.

Yeah, I understand those points. Hopefully we can see some dev opinions on this in the near future!