Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i cant kill the sentients for sertant quest

jerrboy7

Question

9 answers to this question

13 hours ago, jerrboy7 said:

i just tryed 

it didnot remove the resistance

Did you use your operator, or did you just use your five ability from your focus (your focus ultimate?). If you have not done the war within, you won't have able to do what people are suggesting. 

The most important thing you can do: bring as many different damage types as possible. 

If possible, bring a melee weapon with range to it as well, like a redeemer or a glaive, reason is because sentients are really dangerous at close range if you don't have great mods. Bring your tankiest frame. 

Constantly switch between your weapons. Just try to bring, between the three weapons, almost all damage types you can. A couple different ones on primary, a couple others on secondary, melee, etc. 

Stay at range, don't get in close. 

15 minutes ago, Chimiasai said:

If your problem is their resistance, switch on Operator and left click on them. 

The Operator mode can dispell their resistance, same with the Stalker

i just tryed 

it didnot remove the resistance

Operator mode should dispel their resistance, but they will regain their resistance so use Void Beam to remove resistance again.  You should also bring weapons of different elements.  Some frames work especially well against Sentients.  For example, if you have Mag, use Magnetize, and if you have Excalibur, use his Exalted Blade.  Basically you should use the same strategy for Shadow Stalker on the Sentients.

I find that Valkyr with a good melee weapon, like Nikana Prime, tends to make extremely short work of the Sentients.  Just remember to grab the cores, as they provide full HP, Energy, Shields, and prevent the Sentients from sharing resistances.

3 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Did you use your operator, or did you just use your five ability from your focus (your focus ultimate?). If you have not done the war within, you won't have able to do what people are suggesting. 

The most important thing you can do: bring as many different damage types as possible. 

If possible, bring a melee weapon with range to it as well, like a redeemer or a glaive, reason is because sentients are really dangerous at close range if you don't have great mods. Bring your tankiest frame. 

Constantly switch between your weapons. Just try to bring, between the three weapons, almost all damage types you can. A couple different ones on primary, a couple others on secondary, melee, etc. 

Stay at range, don't get in close. 

thank you for the help. not quit what i ask for, but this helps