Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Greater Hall missing from dojo rooms.

---RV---Maniac

I started rebuilding my dojo, got two main halls done and by the time I was building the third main hall, I notice it's not there in the room list. 
The room missing is Clan Greater Hall, I destroyed the dojo and started rebuilding again. The dojo had the Clan Greater Hall built before, so it's weird it doesn't exist anymore. 
In the Attachments I sent screenshots of the rooms availlable to me. 

B7J5ObN.png

RkYiSTj.png
I also can't build anymore Main halls since they require the Greater Hall to be done. 
I had just build the Clan hall and rushed it, then I tried to build the Greater Hall and this happens. Clan Great Hall is also already built.

Edited by ---RV---Maniac

I suspect there is an issue with the location you are choosing to build it, since rooms that cannot fit will not show.

Test a different location, perhaps on the end of a long corridor leading away from other rooms to be sure it's clear. If the missing room appears in the list then there is some kind of conflict in your original location and you might have to rethink your layout.

6 hours ago, PeachyPurpleNova said:

I suspect there is an issue with the location you are choosing to build it, since rooms that cannot fit will not show.

Test a different location, perhaps on the end of a long corridor leading away from other rooms to be sure it's clear. If the missing room appears in the list then there is some kind of conflict in your original location and you might have to rethink your layout.

hm I see

ye, you were right, I dont get how Clan Hall 3 is wider than hall 4 and 5 but ye, it worked removing the other 2 rooms.

Thanks

Edited by ---RV---Maniac