Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any ideas on how I can improve my Tigris Prime build?

AugmentedJustice

Question

Hi. I'm wondering how I can improve my Tigris Prime build, for end game etc

My current build is below and I need to outline that I don't have the following mods: primed point blank , shell shock, scattering inferno, sweeping serration.

So with that in mind, ideas on how to improve my build are most welcome thank you.

72f4bdd676.jpg

16 answers to this question

you need 100% status for it to be worth anything, due to unusual mechanics.

Ok, for your 90% is 90% chance for at least one of your 17-18 pellets to proc... that's pretty bad. once you hit 100%, you have a 100% chance for at least one to proc... but the only way this is guaranteed, is if all bullets have 100% chance to proc, as even at 99% chance, it is still possible for all to not proc. so once you hit 100%, you will get 17-18 procs per shot, rather than your current 90% chance to get 1.

[primed point blank] for raw damage

[seeking fury] for reload and vital punchthrough

[hells chamber] cos multishot

4x dualstats, for that 100% chance

[chilling reload] for reload speed, or [vicious spread] if you don't intend on using it past 20m, to give AoE and damage, or [sweeping serration] for a higher proportion of slashprocs.

for elements i usually go rad/viral, to break infested auras, and because viral+slash is OP AF.

EDIT: my build is below, note chilling reload in place of sweeping serration, as i do not own that yet.F58FC86938CEA069D6073DCA53C6D11204809E00

for you atm, i would remove your dualstats, as if you dont have 4 they are worthless, and just slap on 90% elementals and go for raw damage.

Edited by Elvangreen

Replace Charged Shell with Shell Shock (when it becomes available to you) and you should be good to go!

The only other non-"standard" mod you have in your build is Vicious Spread, but that final mod slot can do well with just about any mod anyways. As long as you have the important stuff (base damage + multishot + 4x dualstat elementals + punchthrough), that 8th mod slot can hold whatever suits your playstyle best.

32 minutes ago, Elvangreen said:

EDIT: my build is below, note chilling reload in place of sweeping serration, as i do not own that yet.F58FC86938CEA069D6073DCA53C6D11204809E00

for you atm, i would remove your dualstats, as if you dont have 4 they are worthless, and just slap on 90% elementals and go for raw damage.

i have almost the exact same build, but instead of chilling reload/ sweeping serration, i put in blaze, and on the last slot, to not mess up my elemental combos

5 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Replace Charged Shell with Shell Shock (when it becomes available to you) and you should be good to go!

The only other non-"standard" mod you have in your build is Vicious Spread, but that final mod slot can do well with just about any mod anyways. As long as you have the important stuff (base damage + multishot + 4x dualstat elementals + punchthrough), that 8th mod slot can hold whatever suits your playstyle best.

due to the way status and multishot works, he will need both shell shock and scattering inferno if he is making a status build, but otherwise you are correct.

On 5/30/2017 at 7:24 PM, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

I think Chilling Reload is a must as it will make reload times accetable, even if it costs a bit of damage loss

True, but when i get sweeping serration i will use that, as the only time i run my tigris is when the enemies are too stubborn to die to a 80k+ sniper round to the face.

the 18 status procs allow it to kill stuff my rubico (with FAR more dps then my tigris) cannot kill.

To be honest, a pure damage build is incredibly weak compared to it due to armor and BS scaling.

I will use my sniper as an example, just read the values and reflect that the 17 procs allow 32k dmg per shot to hit harder than up to 100K per shot (spoiler tabs for large pics):

Sniper = Tigris P.

F58FC86938CEA069D6073DCA53C6D11204809E00

Total of 32K, with 17 status effects.

15458C7FE0CA6F2666336F6A4140E560AF09EC33

Total of 25K on first shot, 38K on second, 51K on fourth, 64K after 3 mags, and 76K if a long running combo of 9 magazines is chained.

all values double on headshots, and combo counter will increase far faster if punchthrough is utilized.

a volt shield will also multiply damage by 300%.    (base damage +50% elec damage, total x2 if crit)

So a headshot through a volt shield on a 4 bullet streak can deal about 300K damage.

Edited by Elvangreen

Depending on the amount of investment you want to spare on the gun and onthe frames you use it on there are some other avenues you can go for.

You do need to rack upthe two other dual stat status elementals though, to get the sweet 100% status. That makes a world of difference.

If you use the gun on a tankier frame, i might suggest going for crits. I know it sounds weird, but if you roll with something very sturdy like Nidus, Chroma, Valkyr etc you can slap an Arcane Avenger on the syandana and bring out a critty (Adarza). That gives you a variable 40-70-100% crit chance with a 4.2x multiplier assuming you have primed ravage. It's incredibly powerful because it multiplies the slash procs, and ifyou run radiation viral you'll basically whittle down enemies in no time flat. 

Reference tab:

Standard build with Sweeping for extra slash procs gives you 14k instant finisher bleed damage and 100k over time
Mine does:
40% crit (Avenger only) 29k instant 203k overtime
70% crit (Adarza only) 41k instant 289k overtime
100% crit (both) 53k instant 374k overtime

Edited by Autongnosis

12 minutes ago, AugmentedJustice said:

Thanks you all for your responses and information. None of you would happen to have an extra shell shock you could please sell me? Been trying to get it for the last 2 hours with no luck :(

Just get one cache, don't lose time searching the other 2.

Shell Shock is in rotation A, so as long as you find a cache, you have chance to get the mod.

Shell Shock comes from Rotation A of Infested Sabotage. I personally farmed mine at the node you're on, so it can be gotten there. Just be patient. And as was stated, you only need to find 1 cache.

Scattering Inferno is gotten from Rotation C of Spy missions on Saturn, Jupiter, Europa, and Lua. This means you need 3 data extractions to get the mod. Thankfully, those planets have both Grineer and Corpus Spy missions, so go for whichever you prefer. I personally used Jupiter, as I've spent enough time doing Corpus data vaults to find them incredibly easy.

The biggest thing is just to be patient. It took me a couple of days to get both mods myself.

5 hours ago, Elvangreen said:

due to the way status and multishot works, he will need both shell shock and scattering inferno if he is making a status build, but otherwise you are correct.

Oh crap, I totally forgot about scattering inferno. Thought it was already in his build for some reason.

But yeah, your build at the top of the thread is literally my exact build right now. For OP, the Chilling Reload could easily be replaced with Sweeping Serration / Blaze / Vicious Spread (if wider spread is desired for whatever purpose) / etc.

Unless you can get 100% status on Tigris Prime, I'd use Sancti Tigris or Vaykor Hek instead. Raw damage Tigris Prime sucks, because you can either one shot anything that doesn't have armor, or you strip that armor away. If you can't strip the armor away consistently, its only merit will be to one shot anything without armor. Most basic shotguns can already do that, but at least Sancti Tigris and Vaykor Hek have an AOE clear.

Edited by Xionyde134