Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Should I Get?

raz143

Question

So, I am looking to build a frame that would best help round out my collection. Currently, I have Loki, Octavia, Ash Prime, Rhino, and Inaros. In my foundry I have already constructed Equinox, Nyx, Oberon, Trinity Prime, And Nekros Prime. Should I build one of these or is there another frame that would best help round out the strengths of my frames. Thank you in advance for your feed back.

12 answers to this question

Nekros is a must for resource collecting when u'r in a bind,  other than that , trinity is always loved by groups and what i see you are missing is a 'specific defend objective' warframe -- that role is best suited to frost/ zephyr (with frost beeing the most popular)  ... then again all cc warframes can handle defensive stuff (more or less?) 

There is no 1 best frame it's really just looking which one fits your play stile best and then building that frame with mods to maximize witch parts of the warframe you use the most and then get them one by one. 

I hear ya, but for a beginner I found that having about three all around warframes with different "backgrounds" made for a small but effective group although small a good roundup of good defences and powers.  Of course what works for me might not work for you.  So I just thought of the war frames that I had the most fun with. But the next question would be what to arm them with and I have many likes and dislikes when it comes to weapons and mods.

Edited by tenno-ho52
forgot an item.

I'd recommend oberon imo. Nice supporter, easily more tanky then inaros on the correct build, dbuffer and overall nice damage and Cc frame. Pretty roundet up by himself and the jump to oberon prime isn't THAT big. Not that he'd be that big of an issue to farm. Just joining Axi and meso fissures should reward you a set eventuall with how present the grind is imo. He brings quite a bit to the table and is outstanding solo and in groups ever since his rework.

That he can be hella good looking too is only a boni😍

Fjyqu5c.jpg

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108