Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NIdus in conclave

LAWD

So i played Nidus in conclave and to my witnessing, he stil has to build stacks there. Now the issue is how will you stop someone who bullet jumps and rolls all over to get some stacks. His 2 works the same as it does in PvE.

Overall his abilities in PvP dont really suit the way things happen there. He is more stationary than mobile. I was hoping that DE would change up some of his skill just for PvP, like they did some of Ivara's arrows in Quiver and/or Atlas' having his 4th be a rock armor instead of 2 golems. We could see Nidus' 2 been like a stun. And maybe even his 4th be some other manifestation of maggots- Maggot armor?

39 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

I dunno, the fact his meatball can stop players from bunnyhopping like mad for one freaking second sounds like a blessing.

Problem with this though is that his 1 and 2 need to work together, and his 2 should blank the opponent's clip to allow him to use his 1 on the opponent, and the 'fire rate' of Virulence is rather slow in comparison to other powers that can and will instantly kill.

In addition, his 3 is virtually useless, and his 4 has never been used in Conclave due to how hard it is to get any more than one single stack while trying to survive.