Hotfix 9.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

Earlier in the thread. I can verify because I currently have my seer equipped.

if you could be so kind to quote where it was stated i'd appreciate it.  but you having the gun doesn't mean anything to me frankly, just because RNG was nice enough to give you all the parts doesn't mean that there isn't an issue or that anything has been fixed.

Was just soloing Raptor on my Ash frame, was unlucky enough to get an ice-covered map, and sadly after the boss died the usual gang of mobs ran in and killed me. My bad as I wasn't paying attention and played badly. However, I instantly got "Mission Failed" and booted from the map, even though I have just got home from work, so haven't used a single Revive yet. I looked in my inventory to check and sure enough, 4/4 Revives available. Before you all start flaming me for dying, I'm not fussed about that. Just want to know why I got booted when I should have been able to Revive :( Any ideas DE?

Edited by Jayjee

Блин снова эта новая кузница оставили бы прежнию  а то она долго грузиться или вообще не грузиться и Esc не помогает не выходит, а когда совсем выхожу экран кузницы остается 

Idea: Remove Vampire all together and do something different for Nightmare mode.

Not all frames have the same amount of health. This means that more fragile frames (like Nova and Loki) are more susceptable to dying between fights.

The whole health drain mechanic is terrible IMHO.

You might try draining Energy instead of Health, and doubling the amount of enemies.

It's more challenging that way though. D: I like Vamp mode already. It gives me an adrenaline rush to find enemies before i die. And I use both those characters too. 

Idea: Remove Vampire all together and do something different for Nightmare mode.

Not all frames have the same amount of health. This means that more fragile frames (like Nova and Loki) are more susceptable to dying between fights.

You might try draining Energy instead of Health, and doubling the amount of enemies.

It takes a percentage of HP, so my 700 HP Rhino will die EXACTLY the same time your level 1 nova with 80 HP. So actually it doesn't matter about the health, my Rhino takes 7-8 damage per tick, my friends 400 hp Ember takes 5-6 per tick :) Just saying  ;)

I quite liked the vampire nightmare mode as it was.  I ran a lot of them and only once had to use a team health pack while on a long lift ride!  I haven't tried it after the patch yet though.  I mean people should be using decent vitality mods if they're going to be running a nightmare mode!  Another reason why we need to be able to construct pre-set loadouts that we can just select for each frame.  It's a pain having to juggle your high level mods around when you change frames.

Anyway, regarding the raptor, on my second run he dropped...something, but he was stuck on one of the large ledges that stick out so the drop was stuck up there and we couldn't get it down.  So thanks for making that less likely.  One way we've found around that is to run a Loki and switch teleport the raptor into the doorway of the central room.  Most of the time he can't get out and you can just snowglobe up and blast him :)

You can't say, that Nova and Loki are fragile frames.. it's up to the player who plays these frame, how often he gets hit by an enemy. When you Start the map, you know that there could be a Vampire mod. So you have to be more Careful while you play Nova and Loki. I have no trubble with this Nightmare (Exept Gravity mod sometimes).

Edited by Scopion1745

For the record, the new foundry UI is still extremely buggy (it has crashed my game twice so far, within 5 minutes). 

Although I understand that this is a subjective opinion, I really dislike the new foundry.  I loved the old interface because it was possible to see what you needed for everything at a glance (instead of having to individually select items).  It also looks far more cluttered. 

I don't think I have anything to say that hasn't been said, but new posts are being made faster than I can read them so I'm just going to give my 2 cents.

Please fix the raptor thing. I saw a crash death animation idea. I like that. Also, I personally don't like the idea of a flying boss at all. You can't use melee, and many people play specced hardcore into melee. I had to completely redo the mods for my Ash and Loki just to have an impact. But maybe that isn't a big deal. I would like him to be a little bigger, so he is easier to see and easier to spot. Half the time I don't even know if he's dead or not. I love you guys, I love your game, I really don't want to be negative here. But I don't like raptor at all. He feels broken, and with the drop rate glitches, it isn't even worth trying right now.

Love,
Xiloscient.

For the record, the new foundry UI is still extremely buggy (it has crashed my game twice so far, within 5 minutes). 

Although I understand that this is a subjective opinion, I really dislike the new foundry.  I loved the old interface because it was possible to see what you needed for everything at a glance (instead of having to individually select items).  It also looks far more cluttered. 

Just wanted to say I agree completely. I loved the old foundry. Nothing needed to be done. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Now it's broke.

I don't think I have anything to say that hasn't been said, but new posts are being made faster than I can read them so I'm just going to give my 2 cents.

Please fix the raptor thing. I saw a crash death animation idea. I like that. Also, I personally don't like the idea of a flying boss at all. You can't use melee, and many people play specced hardcore into melee. I had to completely redo the mods for my Ash and Loki just to have an impact. But maybe that isn't a big deal. I would like him to be a little bigger, so he is easier to see and easier to spot. Half the time I don't even know if he's dead or not. I love you guys, I love your game, I really don't want to be negative here. But I don't like raptor at all. He feels broken, and with the drop rate glitches, it isn't even worth trying right now.

Love,

Xiloscient.

No offense, but how do you spec the mods in your long gun and secondary for melee? It might be just me, but I also don't see any melee-specific mods for warframes... Am I missing something?

Please, give up! The new Foundry doesn't work absolutely!!!

LIrqePK.jpg

I tried to open it, at fist it was successful, but when I was trying to claim my finished Forma, it freezed and didn't claim anything. (It wasn't in my inventory. But later it was.) At the 2nd try it didn't open, I could see only that, what the picture shows. When I tried to log out (because I couldn't use anything (arsenal, contacts, etc.), I couldn't, bevause it freezed to my screen, and I couldn't exit with Alt+F4, too. (I had to press the win button and ctrl+alt+del...)

Please, give us back the old, GOOD, WORKING Foundry!!! :((  After a restart (or something else, like server corrections, etc.) it works normally. (By the way: it's pretty :) )

Edited by at35z

With this hotfix... the entire game is broken.  Foundry locks up not even loading... the launcer is slow. login may take ages. (confirmed from several persons.) Occasionaly a solo mission may say 1/1 votes. and makes you wait a whole minute before you get to enter your mission.  I personaly saw a mission failed aper after mission succes while waiting for loading screen... and i died that way aswell o.o

What about a bug with calculating weapon levels? When I play, I have my weapon's level shown in bottom-right corner. but when my weapon levels up, this number doesn't change becoming wrong. Changing weapons forth and back makes it correct.

This has probably been said god knows how many times to you but do your research, the healtjh that goes down per whatever seconds in nightmare mode is by percentage, not by set amount, so the high health frames and the low health frames go down relatively the same pace

Yeah, new foundry has dojo-building-menu style, Void has also dojo-based style. Unifying everything is not always an advantage. New foundry is neat, it's true, but less information are given just by opening it. I think it'd be good to make old foundry details smaller and it'd be good enough to bring it back.

Don't really agree with that. Perhaps instead the life drain should be percentage-based so all warframes have their HP drained at the same rate? That would fix the mechanic far more easily, and it's a mechanic I personally really like. (Even though it already killed me once when I failed to traverse a wallrun-intensive room in time. XD)