The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

About Raptor drop bug, it seems that he does not drop when killed SLOWLY.  Running with a team of sonar/roar/vandaltron/cool guy stuff we could kill him in 1-2 stages instead of the usual 3 and he dropped bps like any other boss does.  Your internal testing probably runs some really powerful weapons, so it makes sense you would miss it.  There is a clear droprate glitch when he is slowly whittled down.

Bugs are getting squashed, slowly but surely, and I like the changes overall. I'm not getting the crashes many are reporting either.

However, I'm still encountering locked doors in exterminate missions that break the mission.

This one, with the very last foe of 217, not to mention the extraction point, behind it, was particularly annoying:

1WxlUHx.jpg

And yes, Raptor and Vor are still being finicky.

I guess I consider no-wipe betas that have a fully functioning cash shop trying to sell us any and everything from credits to mats to warframes that I don't really consider us the first line of testers that should be testing.

I don't particularly like it either, but apparently DE disagrees with you.

I agree with this person 100% i play as a Loki so it makes it to where i cannot successfuly complete a Nightmare mission

You agree with him even though he is completely wrong?

Again, more fragile frames do not lose health any faster in vampire nightmare modes.

Any fixes planned for the awful, build-breaking Aura system (I don't bother using it because 5 mod points to regen 1 energy every 4 seconds is pointless)? Forcing Auras to use mod points (also, polarizing the Aura slot was just DUMB), as well as bloating the mod pool with more and more, increasingly situational ones, without raising the number of mod slots and/or points to accommodate them is effectively like pouring more water into an overflowing glass! So, could we have a bigger glass please?

I hope not, this is one of my favorite changes of U9.

so...undocumented patch notes: aparently the devs raised the drop rates of the rare lootz then fixed it and now its back to all common drops

Not undocumented.

It was part of 9.1.1 and is in the 9.1.1 notes.

You guys are working very hard. I feel bad from all the outcries happening constantly. Some are constructive feedbacks, but others are simply bashing.

In any case, thanks for all these hotfixes. Keep it up! We'll keep on reporting issues on our side while having fun (hopefully, at least I am).

@Casardis - Cheers mate - similar thoughts...

This crash bug is super annoying. I am currently sitting here watching a swindle loki helmet alert go by because I can't keep the game open long enough to complete the mission. :(

Ack, there goes the locust ash helm alert for the same reason. RNG gods are laughing somewhere.

-Further improvements to preventing the Raptor fleeing the map*

-Further tweaks to Nightmare Mode Vampire missions to be challenging but playable.

-Potential crash fixes.

*Note: Seeing a lot of posts about Raptor drop date. What may be happening is drops are occurring out of bounds (or getting knocked out of bounds) and being teleported back to the center of the "Boss Arena". We will further investigate this. 

Can't find the drops anywhere. Been searching for them every time, whenever I go up against Raptor. It seems that there's simply nothing dropping.

-Further improvements to prevent nervos not to spawn

-Further tweaks to Nightmare Mode Vampire missions to be challenging thx to the new Gigantik nervos.

-Potential crash fixes due to the Nervos legion army if more than 200 nervos roll at same time the game used to crash.

Now the engine can suport till 1000 nervos on the same map

*Note: Seeing a lot of posts about Raptor drop rate. What may be happening is drops are getin nervous. 

Edited by Tsoe

Woah, 600 rubedo between 3 people? Thats like 10-20 mins of farming. 

Right where he spawns i think.

Its done.

One run = 25 Rubedo and I am the only active player. I can see what type of people complained to DE to make everything cost 2x more for Shadow Clans. Sucks that it only matter about how much money you give DE and has nothing to do with your exp. playing the game. :(

they are supposed to scale so you feel like you need to expand your circle and 600 Rubedo is not alot if you bring your two friends. get off your butt and just farm a little bit its not that hard. I'm in a very small clan and we have trouble yet its not that hard honestly if your having trouble recruit people or do it yourself it won't take that long. and small clans do matter else there wouldn't be a tier for them.

lol I am in the top 100 you idiot. How much farming do you think I did? I am talking about one banner cost 600 Rubedo. What happened to the very low cost for decorations. "You never miss what you never had." Well I miss having the ability to build everything without worrying about mats. Because I farmed for a month before this scaled down and it is all for nothing because some Grandmaster complains. The whole system is broken. :(