Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best set ups anti sentients?

Dima19U

Question

7 answers to this question

There are not specific setup that are better but considering they damage adaptation, the best is to have a dominant puncture, slash and impact weapon in each slot and put all dual elemental combo on them (corrosive+blast, gas+magnetic, viral+radiation).

You can also use exalted weapons such as Exalted blade, Artemis bow or Iron staff because they deal pure damages and sentient can't adapt to this.

Personally just use mu pandero alt fire to kill them in two bursts.

I usually run fith high damage shot weapons though so I generally don't even need to worry about them adapting.

And when I run lower damage weapons and they adapt then I just drop into operator form and blast them with the beam to clear the resistance. (TWW made sentients doable with most general use weapons as them getting resistances is a lot less of a problem.)

Rubico with Harkonar scope build + operator beam, used with a volt shield while standing on some rock/pillar etc out of reach (4m+ high).  9-12 rounds for a lvl 120 battalyst.

Safety 8/10 (make sure to not let the shield go down, and if your not high enough the disco ball of death will go straight through your shield)

Damage 10/10 (300k crits why not, beats Tigris prime as sentients ignore status effects)

Eh. You can just blind them with Ivara, Excal, Inaros and do 8x damage with melee.

Don't need to go into Tenno mode, rip your &#! to make outrageous builds. I'm, in particular, using Excal + EB(viral) / Inaros + Vaykor Sydon(corr/viral)

Edited by GoHardLikeNiksyn