Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 94 Postponed Until June 16!

[DE]Megan

(not sure if this is the right place to ask my question)

Could we possibly see a rework design for older Prime Warframes?  With a great design, visible prime armour accessories and unlike Oberon Prime… maintain white black and Gold colour scheme, add some colour to it like Banshee Prime and not just for the energy colour.  For example, Prime Rhino, Prime Frost, Prime Mag and Prime Ash.

Also, keep the other old Prime designs but change their colour.  So that they're no longer, look like a Prime Warframe and use them as a skin.

Some Tenno may have lost faith in your ability to create a stylish prime Warframe, but after Banshee Prime.  I have not lost faith in my DE design capabilities.  It just makes me wonder what happened to Oberon Prime.  That is not to say that I completely dislike the entire design but the helmet… No comment. Other than could we please get a new alternate helmet for Oberon?

And remember think, dream, eat, and breathe, Fashion, Frame.

Question regarding vaulted frames and vaulting in general. When you guys first started vaulting frames it was, at least to my memory correct me if I'm wrong, the drop tables of void missions were getting to big and it would become almost impossible to get the prime piece you needed. Since then you have reworked how we get prime parts now through relics instead of keys but you guys are still vaulting primes leaving new players unable to get these amazing frames. Wasn't switching to the relic system supposed to stop vaulting, if not will vaulting ever stop, and will we ever see the vault completely open again?

I just have two questions this time around.

1) Will we be seeing the Earth rework, Sword and Pistol feature, and/or Harrow before Tennocon?

2) Have you guys taken notice of this thread: 

It's been quite an interesting discussion on changes and additions some of us would like to see in Warframe. I'm just interested to see your thoughts on the matter, if you've seen some of the discussion going on there.

I'll post this here, because a dedicated questions thread doesn't seem to have been set up yet. :shocked:

Rivens.

These have the power to raise sub-par weapons to a level where they can compete with the top-tier 'meta' weapons, making them reliable choices for use in Sorties and the like. Unfortunately, the entirely random nature of the system makes it an RNG-focused grind to obtain a Riven with stats that elevate a sub-par weapon to such a level, which really limits the potential of the system as a whole.

Granted, changes were swiftly made to the Riven system after its release, and Dev Workshop posts were made addressing concerns and detailing the changes, but getting the right Riven with the right stats to revive a weaker weapon remains entirely at the discretion of RNG.

As a quick recap, these changes were: the introduction of Riven Dispostions, reduction and capping of cycling costs, the ability to pick between the new and current cycle, and the removal of veiling when cycling.

Would you consider changing the cycling system to make these 'rejuvenating Rivens' more obtainable?

I have written more detailed feedback on the system in this thread:

I've talked about frustrations about sabotage cache findings here (at least I found Cyclone Kraken after posting this):

but the TL;DR is that I wish that upon finding all three caches, you are guaranteed an item of good quality (i.e. relics, or in the case of the kuva fortress, a couple thousand kuva resource), preferably scaling with mission level instead of the reward being 5000 credits + 2 x 150 endo like I actually got several times :sad:. This is the reason why I enjoyed the old void sabotage caches (before relics were introduced, you were guaranteed a prime part and/or forma blueprint after finding all three caches)

Also, why does the Zenistar force you out of its secondary fire mode seemingly randomly after like 30 seconds? I get it that the vision disk can only last so long but is there a way I can keep the alt fire mode on the Zenistar without it suddenly going back to machine gun mode?

I speak as a veteran but I would like to ask that you please stop awarding overpowered items for login rewards (i.e. the Zenistar is a far better version of the Braton Prime even without its secondary fire and then its secondary fire is like the Latron Prime but on steroids) after a VERY long time of playing warframe (like two years?). This feels like an unnecessary barrier of entry to content for newer players that will just make it seem like its impossible for them to keep up with veterans. Instead, I propose that you add high quality cosmetic items as the login rewards going forward (i.e. I really want to see what the Day 700 syandana looks like should it exist:awe:).

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:27 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Hello Tenno!

Devstream 94 is being postponed until next Friday, June 16th. A reminder that this will be the last Devstream until July 8th when we reappear for TennoLive 2017!

Due to this sudden postponing, we will still run the Gift of the Lotus alert at 3 p.m. ET today.

Thanks for understanding and we will see you back on the couch next week!

You said on there dev stream post before you locked it that there would a new post to post our questions.  There is no new post.  Do we post our questions here?

if you are accepting queations for the Live stream. are you planning to add and If planning to add when will we be seeing syndicates cloathing for our ops, skins for warframes weapons, armor for our kunrows and kavats, senitel skinds/looks. accessorys for our Ops warframes. so on and so forth