Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relics In Survival

(XBOX)FastMrFreeman

Question

What do I do if I end up playing AXI survival and I only want to do a few minutes, but my teammates refuse to play nice and extract? I already lost a rare radiant AXI relic, and I received no reward when I tried to aborting mission. I thought Ordis was suppose to retrieve awards. Is it a prank?

8 answers to this question

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:56 PM, (Xbox One)FastMrFreeman said:

What do I do if I end up playing AXI survival and I only want to do a few minutes, but my teammates refuse to play nice and extract? I already lost a rare radiant AXI relic, and I received no reward when I tried to aborting mission. I thought Ordis was suppose to retrieve awards. Is it a prank?

You can abort the mission.  Ordis will message you with any and all prime parts that you unlocked.  Sometimes you won't get the message put have the part in your inventory anyway. This is what happened to me the last time I had to leave early.  

I think alt+F4 works as the game register it as a sudden 'cutoff' or disconnect n will retrieve stuffs that you lost. It'll also ask you if you want to reconnect to a squad if you were in one before the disconnect. 

On the other hand, aborting a mission means you voluntarily give up thus nothing will be retrieved. 

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:56 PM, (Xbox One)FastMrFreeman said:

Don't go for survival or excavation if you want to finish quickly. Most people purposely go there so they can stay much much longer. Also from their point of view it was you who refused to play nice and stay longer :)

Either go with friends or premade group and agree for duration before the mission starts or play that mission solo. If you go public there is always risk you get a group of 3 friends and you will be forced to stay as long as they want and can.

On 6/11/2017 at 8:19 PM, DatDarkOne said:

You can abort the mission.  Ordis will message you with any and all prime parts that you unlocked.  Sometimes you won't get the message put have the part in your inventory anyway. This is what happened to me the last time I had to leave early.  

Yeah that happened. Thanks!