Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow excitement.. but

MrPav

1 minute ago, MrPav said:

Exited for harrow to come out don't get me wrong, but am I the only one who is still waiting for a medieval knight themed warframe to come out that is all About melee?

Pick Rhino

Equip Galatine Prime only

... ?

Grofit !

2 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Excalibur is based on King Arthur. I don't think you can get more medieval than that 

Well actually Excalibur resembles more of a knight than King Arthur himself. The mordred helmet supports that even more. Excalibur was named after the sword Excalibur that was in the stone and stuff.

Just now, (Xbox One)AntiCaesar said:

Well actually Excalibur resembles more of a knight than King Arthur himself. The mordred helmet supports that even more. Excalibur was named after the sword Excalibur that was in the stone and stuff.

All of his abilities are things Arthur could supposedly do, and do you know who mordred was? 

2 hours ago, MrPav said:

Exited for harrow to come out don't get me wrong, but am I the only one who is still waiting for a medieval knight themed warframe to come out that is all About melee?

So kinda like a male valkyr except instead of an angry chick in a skin tight suit ( yes ik what is under it) you want a guy who looks like he is actually weaning armor? so a bit like a male this

fJvU8bK.jpg