Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acrid Build and riven

(PSN)Karelxss

Question

18 answers to this question

I'd say It's worth it to try for status, both gas and corrosive status builds are pretty effective (base status chance would be good enough for viral IMO). As for rivens, anything with +damage, +multishot, +status, +toxic (remember, the procs from gas are made stronger by toxic mods, but not fire mods).

Also punch through is awesome on it.

Edited by rapt0rman

9 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

I'd say It's worth it to try for status, both gas and corrosive status builds are pretty effective (base status chance would be good enough for viral IMO). As for rivens, anything with +damage, +multishot, +status, +toxic (remember, the procs from gas are made stronger by toxic mods, but not fire mods).

Also punch through is awesome on it.

okay thanks and should i run the riven in place on the toxic sequence mod?

I went corrosive since acrid have a high RoF and acrid still keeping the toxin DoT. So you will like to have all toxin mods and jolt. Riven with pure damage, and toxin base will be very nice to have since pure damage will buff the DoT

aye, Acrid is fairly competent at Status Output.
since it's an Elemental Weapon, you don't need 'all Status' - some is plenty sufficient for most Damage Types.

your 'Meta' Acrid Riven would be Multi-Shot, Status Chance, Crit Chance.
Status Chance lets you have more Damage if you'd otherwise be using Status Elementals, and having more Damage in general. i could see not having this in favor of something else, though.
Crit Chance lets you drastically multiply your DoT power.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Build it for status. I have a Dmg, multi, + status duration with a - reload that makes this thing ridiculous. So many procs happening for such a long time...

do you mod it with 4 dual stats with corrosive and blast?

Hp0XDAP.jpg

ukTHoJ8.jpg

There's my build, and my Riven. I use this with Zephyr about the most because of the Turbulence augment; Jet stream and high enough power strength will put these in well deserved places.

The hits cause the most damage, but you pump them full of shots and it becomes a fire and forget, as within seconds, they are dead from toxin DoT.

You can probably squeeze out more damage if you use multiple elements to get a different element going on there, but I just like pure corrosive.

1 hour ago, Alcatraz said:

Hp0XDAP.jpg

ukTHoJ8.jpg

There's my build, and my Riven. I use this with Zephyr about the most because of the Turbulence augment; Jet stream and high enough power strength will put these in well deserved places.

The hits cause the most damage, but you pump them full of shots and it becomes a fire and forget, as within seconds, they are dead from toxin DoT.

You can probably squeeze out more damage if you use multiple elements to get a different element going on there, but I just like pure corrosive.

i have an acrid riven with 187% multishot,329.9 damage, and -31.8% damage to corpus should i keep or reroll?

Edited by (PS4)Karelxss

11 hours ago, (PS4)Karelxss said:

i have an acrid riven with 187% multishot,329.9 damage, and -31.8% damage to corpus should i keep or reroll?

That's pretty good so go ahead and keep it. a little weaker against corpus isn't that bad, corpus aren't really strong to begin with.

10 hours ago, Alcatraz said:

That's pretty good so go ahead and keep it. a little weaker against corpus isn't that bad, corpus aren't really strong to begin with.

Would one with 287.6 dmage,153 multi,111.7 toxin and -48.1 to grineer be good?

Edited by (PS4)Karelxss

1 minute ago, (PS4)Karelxss said:

Would one with 287.6 dmage,153 multi,111.7 toxin and -48.1 to grineer good?

That'd be a lot lower damage vs Grineer, which means you would be dealing the least amount of damage to the strongest faction out there. However you will be dealing a lot more damage to all the other factions because that is indeed a stronger riven, if it wasn't for that minus damage to Grineer, it'd be awesome.

https://goo.gl/wW4f82

https://goo.gl/JAtsRq

1 minute ago, Alcatraz said:

That'd be a lot lower damage vs Grineer, which means you would be dealing the least amount of damage to the strongest faction out there. However you will be dealing a lot more damage to all the other factions because that is indeed a stronger riven, if it wasn't for that minus damage to Grineer, it'd be awesome.

https://goo.gl/wW4f82

https://goo.gl/JAtsRq

Okay thanks, appreciate it

Just now, (PS4)Karelxss said:

Okay thanks, appreciate it

Just adjust the 2 rivens with the "Edit Riven" button and put in the stats so you can look between the two and see for yourself. Remember that warframe-builder.com is a very useful tool in determining which Riven is better in stats.

I'm doubting it would carry over so it should show you a blank riven