Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Individual survival extraction

Chulio

hello fellow players, I recently got into warframe and I've to say I quit enjoy the grind. My favorite mission type must be survival, just killing enemies for 10 to 20 minutes or something, but there is one thing I don't like at how the extraction work. Currently working on the jupiter junction and had to do draco for 10 minutes, no problem at all. Ofcourse I did set the gamemaking on public, since my stuff is pretty weak. (and it's a multiplayer game for a reason). At the 15-20min mark I did no damage and died frequently. So I thought, it's time to extract. Note: I joined players who had much better equipment than me, since they still could kill the enemies. I asked them friendly to extract, since I'm just dying and getting revived. No response. I went to extraction and had to wait another 10 minutes before the other players decided to leave aswell. So in my perspective I ''waisted'' 10 extra minutes with just waiting. (and as a new player, there are alot of things to farm in those 10 minutes :p )

I can understand that someone ''forcing'' to let the whole team extract can be pretty annoying aswell. Since they have better equipment than me, they probably could and would have gone longer. 

So my question is, just as the title of this topic, is it possible to get individual survival extraction, where your personal timer starts when you want to extract.

Hope it was clear as it could be, back to the grind,

chulio

Edited by Chulio

This has been something I have been behind ever since Defense missions allowed it.
Solo Extracts for Survival/Excavation (endless missions in general) need to be a thing, because it sucks having to drag the rest of the team with you, even if they don't want to leave. Or if you just have to go for whatever reason and want to save your stuff instead of force-quit or abort the mission.

+1

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

32 minutes ago, Chulio said:

So my question is, just as the titel of this topic, is it possible to get individual survival extraction, where your personal timer starts when you want to extract.

Not yet, but maybe someday.  You aren't the first, or even the 100th to ask for this to happen.  We are all (those of us who care) waiting for it to happen.

I fully support this. I tend to find myself wanting to go longer in some missions than most of the pubs i deal with. (mostly because everyone who plays hydron or akkad leaves at 5 waves defeating the purpose of them) In a defense i'll stay with the team because i may not be confident in my ability to keep the objective alive or complete waves in a reliable amount of time alone. I'm far more confident in my ability to survive for an extended period of time so when i get people who will try to leave at 5 minutes or 10 I get annoyed by it. I understand things come up and you have to go, and I get it if you are doing the mission to complete the star chart or aren't confident in your ability to survive because of your gear, mods, whatever. I also get it if you are in there for specific relics/rewards and you got those on the A rotation and don't need the B/C rotations. I may get annoying but I won't get mad at you and I won't call you out. But it would be very nice if survivals had solo extracts on them because those to me are the ones that need it more than the other missions.

Edit: also excavations perhaps.

Edited by RottedApples
excavations

Would hate this less players means less enemies means less life support means if 1 leaves the rest have to leave. I would rather a premade group had to agree to a minimum amount of time to stay and then they can leave if they want so when i advertize a 2 hour surv and people want to leave at 30 min they r screwed and have to stay. giphy.gif

6 hours ago, GodOfRandomnesss said:

Would hate this less players means less enemies means less life support means 

I'm not sure how the spawnrates work when there are more or less players in the squad, but wouldn't it be then an fix if they crank up the number when you're solo or with fewer people, so there will be still enough enemies. Not saying there should be a thousand enemies, but you get my point I hope. and as I said, I asked friendly to them to leave aswell, but they didn't respond. either they didn't read chat or didn't want to extract.

Agreed, this is a pretty garish issue. I had made a thread as well, and they could easily copy the system over from Defense... I dont know why this hasnt been an option sooner, this is definitely a problem and inhibits players. Hopefully theyll actually listen and not go the way of many other companies.